We stay at the Wlderness every year for a family weekend, rent 2-3 condo's and enjoy time with our children and grandchildren.
This year we decided to try the CV, smaller waterpark with the smaller kids, thought it would be better.
Pros: Like the smaller waterpark for the little one's. Ages 8-2, a perfect size. Condo was clean and looked nice. Hot Spring's also looked good, wasn't able to go in, wish that I could have though.
Condo size was great...plenty of room for the kids to not be under foot. Hot tub in middle of room was weird at first, kid's enjoyed it when they weren't at the waterpark, parent's enjoyed the not nagging to go all the time.
Cons: The condos are in some dire need of new furniture. All the furniture is in a shamble's, stool's scratched all up, sofa sleeper has seen much better day's and the chair was just to uncomfortable to sit in. I know that this place get's a lot of activilty, but we paid a lot of money for 2 condos and were not impressed.
Bed's were hard and uncomfortable, bring your own pillow.
Bare minimum for any sort of kitchen supplies, you will get (8) plate's, bowl's, cups and silverware, can opener,wine opener, couple of dull knive's and pizza cutter. (3) mixing bowls small, smaller and real small. (1) glass mixing bowl, pan, cookie sheet, pizza sheet. (2) small pots and a coffee maker. Nothing else!!! We were VERY disappointed in that.
Condos we were in, NO balcony. We like the balcony to put beer, soda etc outside for extra fridge room.
We had a nice weekend because of our family being together and the grandkid's enjoying the WP, jury is still out if we would stay here again. If we would get a GREAT price, probably. Would NOT pay what we did this year though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme