My boyfriend and I stayed at Chula Vista Resort for spring break. We got the All-inclusive package. We were extremely impressed with the all-inclusive package. We were sure that there would be "fine print" and that a lot of things wouldn't be included, but we found out that literally EVERYTHING was included. Every meal, no matter what we ordered, was included, and all of the drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) were included- even the pricey specialty ones!
Our room was fantastic! We had a presidential suite with a fireplace and two balconies. The view was gorgeous, and the room was so spacious with a very modern bathroom.
The fitness facility was okay. We liked the fact that it had free weights and weight-machines (so many hotels just have cardio equipment), but the space was very small.
We had so much fun at the resort that we only left it once during our stay! We are going back to celebrate both of our birthdays, and with the new, huge indoor waterpark addition, I'm sure we will have even more fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme