Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$176
$162
HIExpress.com
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$179
GardenInn.com
AmericInn by Wyndham Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$250
Ramada by Wyndham Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$186
Indian Trail Motel(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$110
Delton Grand Resort & Spa(Wisconsin Dells)
$290
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$223
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$168
$158
Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$170
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$200
$194
Hotels.com
2,387 results
All reviewschop houseunderground tunnelall inclusive packagejunior suitethe indoor water parkgreat escapewave poolfull kitchenwisconsin riverroller coasterall agesoff seasongreat resortolder kidstwo queen bedsa lot of funyear olds
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Stayed at Chula Vista Resort in October for a wedding reception. It was a great time. We did not visit the indoor water park, but made use of other options such as food and beverage. The food was great (try the breakfast buffet). Our room was well appointed and very nice. We will stay there again.

Room Tip: Our room had a balcony overlooking the river. The weather was perfect for enjoying the quiet and beauty of nature.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dan H, General Manager at Chula Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Professor Holland,

Thank you so much for being with us on your recent trip to the Dells. It was nice to see tht you had such a great time in October.
We look forward to being of service to you again in the near future.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

We have been in "the club" for a little while now and it is nothing but a scam!!! If you at all are thinking about joining please don't sign anything until you have a lawyer look it over. They made all kinds of promises that they do not keep. The hotel it's self is very nice place and we have always had a good time staying there but please I can not stress enough not to get suckered into "the club" because you will be very disapointed.

Room Tip: The rooms on the side of the river are very nice and you have an awsome view.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Joyce D
Reviewed November 15, 2012

The resort was clean and family friendly. We are a family of six and booked a junior suite that includes two queen size beds and a pull out sofa. The room also has a microwave and fridge. The kids loved the indoor water park.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Olivia C
Dan H, General Manager at Chula Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Oliva C,

Great to have you with us on your recent journey to the Wisconsin Dells and thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay.
We look forward to seeing you again soon on your next visit.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

My family of 10 stayed in a three bed room Condo at Chula Vista.The service was great.I called housekeeping to change my linen due to a drink being spilled on the bed,they were there in about five minutes tops.the condo was clean kitchen well stocked.we had a great time this was my second time staying there my first experience was just as great.speaking of the "Tmeshare presentation''as it it referred to. why not attend? it only takes many an hour of your time plus you get Breakfast on the House for your Family.plus you get your room at The Club Discount Rate.minimum two nite stay.You are not obligated to buy anything, the only obligation is to Attend.Also it's called THE CLUB..

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Tee0712
Dan H, General Manager at Chula Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Tee0712,

Thank you for the kind words regarding your recent stay with us and we appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback.
I do hope that we may see you again in the future and we will keep you updated on our progress.
Have safe travels,

Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

Made the decision to stay at Chula Vista with my family. Saw poor reviews on the old North Tower so when I called to make the reservation I stated several times that I would only stay if my room was not in that tower. Salesperson said they would assure I wouldn't be. I even called another time before we got there to assure we weren't put in that tower and was told not to worry. When I arrived; however, I was given a room key and proceeded to my room, which I found out was in the North Tower. The room was old, dirty, smelled, and very outdated. I was extremely furious, and had to explain my frustrations to the Front Desk manager. She was very professional (I forgot her name, a young lady originally from Texas), and her hands were really tied as they were sold out. A few hours later, they were finally able to get us a room. They upgraded us to a condo for the inconvenience but we were told we could only stay one day and they would relocate us the next. The Condo was very nice but unfortunately we got in it so late (after 9pm) that we could hardly enjoy. We were moved the next morning clear across the complex to the Golf Villas. No one was available to move us as promised. Not good as we have 2 little kids (3 and 1). Golf Villa was nice as well, but with all the trouble we had to go through, it wasn't worth it. Waterpark is inferior as well to Kalahari and Wilderness. Next time, I will just pay the extra cash and enjoy myself at a place that won't put me through this bs.

• Stayed: July 2012

Tommymc1975,

Thank you for being with us, but I am sorry that there was a misunderstanding with your reservation which I am looking into.
We are in the process of reviewing options for our hotel accommodations and we will be sure to keep you updated. We do appreciate the feedback and hope that you will be able to visit us again in the future.