My husband and I have stayed at Chula Vista Resort numerous times over the years and have always been quite pleased. We usually stay in the main hotel which is beautiful in the lobby but the rooms are a bit dated. This last stay, we stayed in the golf villas which were very nice and updated so we were very pleased. We really enjoy the all inclusive specials they have and our kids really enjoy the indoor water park. The only improvement that they could make to make it a top notch resort is to redecorate the main hotel as it has the same bedspreads that it had 20 years ago when we visited here for the first time and they need to upgrade their towels. Their towels are extremely low budget, small, thin and rough like sandpaper. Other than these two items (the decor in the rooms and the towel quality) I would highly recommend this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Travelocity so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme