Overall we just had an average stay. We stayed in a studio condo room and it was a pretty nice room other than the furniture needs some major updating. The beds were horrible and sunken in..my back still hurts from them. The room also had a weird smell to it that I can't describe. I would also recommend asking that your room is close to the waterpark and restaurants. Our room was literally across the entire resort from all activities. At one point we even drove down to the other side of the resort just so we didn't have to walk a mile to eat. We didn't use the water park as it was geared more for kids. I probably wouldn't stay here again unless I knew they did some remodeling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme