Our family stayed at Chula Vista during the MLK long weekend. We had a great time! Our two kids, ages 4 and 7 loved the waterpark. The water roller coaster was a blast as well as the other big slides.
The hotel was good, clean and larger than the typical room in a standard hotel. The water park is a bit of a walk so be sure to bring warmer clothes than just beach coverups. Sweat Pants, sweat shirts would work out great.
We would definitely recommend this hotel at the dells for a great winter get-away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme