Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$114
$104
Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$85
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$85
Ramada Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$84
Orbitz.com
Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$93
$88
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$74
$72
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
$170
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$64
$62
Hotwire.com
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$69
$62
Agoda.com
$249
TripAdvisor
1,036 results
All reviewsbest westernsfree breakfastoutdoor poolthe breakfast areayogurtroom was cleanwaterpark passeswould stay here againhot tubdonutschula vistaconvenient locationfitness centerfront desk staffgreat place to stayclose to downtownnice stay
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We stayed only for a night, but we loved it. The room was very clean (Except the lobby where there were some construction at the time of our stay). The breakfast was very nice with hot waffles(Except the long queue, wish there were couple more waffle makers), Excellent place to stay with family. Worth more than what we paid.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Jamie H, General Manager at Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide our hotel with feedback from your recent stay. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us as well as our many great amenities like our continental breakfast. The waffles are a popular item and we will look into how to make them more accessible to everyone. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed June 18, 2014

This hotel was very accommodating. Outside pool area was very nice, set up very nice with picnic tables under a gazebo including grills. I would highly recommend this hotel. We stayed there for a softball tournament; used the grills while kids swam. Breakfast could've been slightly healthier, but was still good.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide our hotel with feedback from your recent stay. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us as well as our many great amenities like our outdoor pool area. The picnic area is a great spot for food and fun and we’re glad you agree. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Be careful if you stay here they will hand the keys to anyone even with no ID, I was told "as long as they know the name"
We stayed here a year ago and was happy. Not thrilled but happy. This year I was very disappointed. We arrived before check in time and as expected our room was not available yet which worked out ok. The kids wanted to go to the water park anyway. We were given our tickets and wristbands immediately and were able to "pre check-in. After returning that evening we went to the front desk to get the keys to our room all I did was give her my last name and she handed me an envelope with the keys to my room. (She is not the one who had checked me in earlier). So with no verification of who I was I had a set of room keys. I asked if she wanted to see my ID and she just rolled her eyes and asked why. I replied "for security." She didn't seem to care and said if you know the name thats enough. Needless to say I was very concerned that anyone could walk in give my name and get keys to my room. I have never been in a hotel that I didn't have to prove who I was before getting access. When I questioned the girl at the front desk she made it very clear she was not interested in my concerns. The room itself was a good size we booked a larger room. It did smell like wet dog as if they tried to clean carpets but couldn't get them clean.. We are returning to the area in July and will find another place to stay due to lack of security and rude service.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide our property with feedback from your recent stay. Your input and the feedback from all our guests is vitally important to us. I want to apologize that your stay did not meet your expectations. I will address the concerns you had with my staff so that all guests feel safe and secure for the duration of their stay. From the check-in process, to checking out, safety is a very important issue. We would love to have you give us another chance and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

This place should be torn down and rebuilt. Price was high for what it is. I appears that two or three large families have established permanent residences in some of the rooms on the third floor. Loud yelling and kids running up and down the hallway at 11:30 at night.

1  Thank Michael T

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide our property with feedback from your recent stay. Your input and the feedback from all our guests is vitally important to us. I want to apologize that your stay did not meet your expectations. We will definitely look into ways to address the concerns you have, such as increasing security presence in the hallways during the night. We want all our guests to enjoy their stay, whether they are in their rooms or out and about. We would love to have you give us another chance and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

We stayed just one night but we definitely come back again. Freshly remodeled, clean and very good for the price. They offer 2 days Olympus and Chula Vista water parks tickets free. I honestly believe that this is unbeatable deal! And breakfast included, too.

1  Thank Rasa F
Jamie H, General Manager at Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide our hotel with feedback from your recent stay. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and all the amenities that we have to offer, like the free waterpark passes to both Mt. Olympus Outdoor Waterpark and Chula Vista Indoor and Outdoor Waterparks. We are very happy with the recent upgrades to our hotel and are glad that you enjoyed them as well! We look forward to welcoming you back to check out our future upgrades!