“Best Western Wi. Dells”

Ranked #4 of 73 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Hebron
“Best Western Wi. Dells”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

1/18/2013 stayed at the Best Western in Wi. Dells. It was very clean, when we walked into our room it smelled very clean. More than alot of other places we have stayed at. It was very clean through out the whole building. Continetal breakfast was great. I asked for a room on the first floor close to the pool And that is what we got. The pool was warm. I was satisfied with everything there. Personnel was very nice. I would stay there again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Our stay was very pleasant. We checked in around 11:30 pm after skiing at Cascade Mt.

The room was clean and good size. Check-in was quick and effortless. One thing we didn't like that the hotel would charge us extra $7.46 Each Day to have an Old Microwave Owen in our room - ridicules charge. Other than that we were glad that we stayed there and would be able to visit the same location next time too. Personnel was polite and eager to assist.
One thing to remember, if you planning to do a later check-out, the latest they'll let you do is noon - even if you check-in in the middle of the night. Other places I was easily able to do 1pm or 2pm.

Summary: I would recommend this location for any family with kids - just remember and consider those two things that I mentioned.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Merrillville, Indiana, USA
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel several times. My experience was always pleasant. The staff is very nice. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. I was even allowed to have a later check out at the last minute. Thanks alot.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Chicago, IL
Reviewed November 30, 2012

The property is close enough to pretty much everything so location is OK and the rooms are larger than your average Best Western. I have to say that I think I was upgraded, so I got a room that would easily accommodate 5-6 people.
Breakfast is OK and the place seemed clean enough, and actually overall it was better than an average Best Western stay.

I would recommend this to value oriented families looking for a larger room

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade to a larger room
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank ucipass
Edina, Minnesota
Reviewed November 29, 2012

We spent the Thanksgiving holiday in the Dells. Stayed at the Best Western which was a great option---reasonably priced rooms included breakfast, wireless, pool and hot tub and entrance to the Chula Vista waterpark. Our 7, 8 and 14 year old grandkids loved it.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Conbear
Duluth, Minnesota
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this facility two nights, Nov 9 & 10, 2012. After entering our room, we were greeted by a foul odor coming from somewhere as well as badly stained blue carpet. However, after driving many hours and being hungry, we decided just to stay in the room for the night. The next day I told the front desk about the odor and they immediately upgraded us to a king room with a jacuzzi just a few doors away. This room had no odor issues and the carpet was fine (although I wish hotels would just get rid of all room carpet and install wood or nice laminate and use area rugs-much easier to clean and reduce allergies.)

The continental breakfast was the usual budget hotel offerings. The location is very good, just minutes from I94.

Overall, good value for the money.

Room Tip: Ask to see the room first
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Cicero, Indiana, United States
Reviewed November 10, 2012

My wife and I wanted a little getaway and it worked out beautifully. We love to take Saunas and found this one to be very warm. we found the rooms comfortable, and very relaxing, and the staff was helpful and brought us extra towels etc. we got a free pass to Chula Vista waterpark, but we didn't stay too long... we thought the pool and hot tub and sauna at the Best Western were good enough because it was cleaner and quieter and not crowded at all. The continental breakfast was good, and its nice to have the restaurant next door.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple