I usually try to stay away from Best Western hotels. They are usually old hotels that have been kind of renovated. This one was no exception. The carpet was old and looked dirty. The bathroom was old and kind of updated. Overall it was ok to stay there, but if there was a holiday inn or hampton I would have stayed there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Wisconsin's largest resort area, non-stop family fun awaits at the BEST WESTERN Ambassador Inn & Suites. With a great selection of spacious, newly remodeled rooms, there is a style for everyone. Don't forget to stop in and enjoy our free hot breakfast of eggs, sausage, waffles, cereal, yogurt, juices, coffee and more before starting your Wisconsin Dells adventure. Other amenities include a Fitness Center, Business Center, indoor and outdoor heated pools, whirlpools, and free high speed wireless internet access. Take advantage of a great central location close to many local attractions, dining, sports complexes and businesses. From waterparks to skiing, basketball to volleyball, golf courses to shopping, you'll find an endless array of activities at your fingertips. Whether you want to stay relaxed or stay productive, stay in the heart of it all at the BEST WESTERN Ambassador Inn & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Ambassador Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Best Western Ambassador Inn And Suites
- Best Western Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Dells Best Western