Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$170
HIExpress.com
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$149
AmericInn by Wyndham Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$170
$153
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$109
Shamrock Motel Resort & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$152
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$139
$135
Hotels.com
Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$166
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
$270
Delton Grand Resort & Spa(Wisconsin Dells)
$290
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$109
$106
Travelocity
1,039 results
All reviewsbest westernsfree breakfastoutdoor poolthe breakfast areayogurtroom was cleanwaterpark passeswould stay here againhot tubdonutsconvenient locationfitness centerfront desk staffgreat place to stayclose to downtownnice stayoff season
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Stayed here for one night in October.We had no complaints about anything regarding the room but were surprised to be asked for payment on arrival as this has not happened before during our visit to US.It was well placed for restaurants ,with a short drive to one of the most pleasant shopping malls we've seen

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Dated, but clean hotel (Hey.. It's Wisc. Dells!) Had a room overlooking the back parking lot and there was a lot of LOUD activity after midnight that bothered us (Again.. It's the Dells!). My biggest gripe was the the breakfast did not include anyt hot eggs or meats (Protien). Sure, they had small hard-boiled/rubber eggs, but not too appealing. Don't mind that kind of breakfast, but we were there for 3 days, and allways the SAME thing!... I finally went next door to Denny's and had the GRAND SLAM! (Now that's what I'm talkin about"). I will note that our next visit was to a Chicago area Best Western (OakBrook, IL) and it wa terrific! ... FRESH MADE OMLETS and modern rooms!

Room Tip: Dont stay by the rear parking lot!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I just spent the night here, and the room was very clean! the bed was comfortable, the pillows were great, and I would definitely stay here again. An added plus is the AAA discount, so if you have your card, show it. I am thinking of adding another night. It is close to everything in the Dells, and right off the highway. Everything was booked near Warrens for the cranberry fest so this was the closest place I could get. I forgot to pack my swimsuit so I couldn't take advantage of the pool and hot tub, but it looked nice.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 23, 2012

This hotel was not too bad for the price. The rooms are a little outdated, but very clean. There is a very nice continnental breakfast, but beware, it ends at 10am. There is a Denny's right next door if you do miss it.

It is very easy to get to the hotel from the freeway, but not close enough to the attractions of the Dells. Anytime we wanted to go anywhere, we had to drive.

For the price, I would go back.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We have stayed here on twice this summer. The first time our room did not seem to have been vacuumed in a while. We left and they cleaned it. The second time, Labor Day wkend, we had to take the last room available which was an executive suite which would have been perfect for an even larger group. We had 7. There are two bedrooms and a huge living room with 2 pullout couches. There is also a full kitchen. The breakfast didn't interest me much; waffles, toast, sugar cereal, donuts. I had a boiled egg and an orange. The staff was accomodating. We also got passes for Chula Vista which came in handy since the weather was too cold that day for Mt Olympus.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank sally g
Jamie H, General Manager at Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Dear sally g,

Thank you so much for your review of Best Western Ambassador Inn and Suites. We are happy that we were able to address your concerns in an effective and timely manner. We are so glad that the executive room was able to accommodate your entire party. Thank you for the kind words and we welcome your patronage again here at Best Western in Wisconsin Dells.