We went here with another family. I don't have any input on pricing since it was through their timeshare, but we were there for 4 days and really enjoyed ourselves. Beds and pillows were new and SUPER comfy. Room was of good size and fridge in room was helpful. Microwave would have been nice (we were only in a 2 queen room which didn't offer it, although our friend's suite did have microwave too). Only dislike was the VERY small bathroom that is just a toilet and tub and then sink is outside of the room.. Showering and getting dressed was definetly a "family affair" when needing to change. Bathroom was Very small and uncomfortable.
Pool area (inside) was great. Used when it was raining. Kids really enjoyed it. Outside pool was very nice with a zero depth sprinkler area for younger kids. Not to crowded considering we were there for teh 4th of July weekend. Have nice grills for use with tables and chairs adjacent to the pool. Made a nice BBQ dinner while kids swam for the 4th.
Came with chula vista passes. Chula vista was okay. kinda crowded and was actually kinda nice to not stay on site. Kids only wanted to stay one day there and didn't want to go back. They enjoyed the hotel's pool better.
Not the fanciest place, but okay for the value. Dennys is right next door as well as other restaurants like Wendys. I would actually consider staying off site from the waterparks the next time we are in the dells. It was actually a little more relaxing and the kids had a lot of fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Wisconsin's largest resort area, non-stop family fun awaits at the BEST WESTERN Ambassador Inn & Suites. Included with your stay, 4 waterpark passes to Noah's Ark included per room from Memorial Day to Labor Day. With a great selection of spacious, newly remodeled rooms, there is a style for everyone. Don't forget to stop in and enjoy our free hot breakfast of eggs, sausage, waffles, cereal, yogurt, juices, coffee and more before starting your Wisconsin Dells adventure. Other amenities include a Fitness Center, Business Center, indoor and outdoor heated pools, whirlpools, and free high speed wireless internet access. Take advantage of a great central location close to many local attractions, dining, sports complexes and businesses. From waterparks to skiing, basketball to volleyball, golf courses to shopping, you'll find an endless array of activities at your fingertips. Whether you want to stay relaxed or stay productive, stay in the heart of it all at the BEST WESTERN Ambassador Inn & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Best Western, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Ambassador Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Best Western Ambassador Inn And Suites
- Best Western Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Dells Best Western