“Hit or Miss”

Haase's Supper Club
Ranked #7 of 14 Restaurants in Winneconne
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Due to locality, my family regularly visits this place. At times, we cannot believe how good the meals are - quality and quantity. Other times, we are shocked at how horribly the food is cooked - steaks aren't even close to what we ordered for "done-ness". Service could be improved for anyone working in the restaurant area. Wait staff in restaurant are inattentive for the most part. Bartenders are nice. Truly hit or miss.

There are newer reviews for Haase's Supper Club

Reviewed October 20, 2013

This restaurant has great food. And the prices are reasonable as well! The service was quite good, and the bartender was more than attentive!

2  Thank Jacqua62
Reviewed September 29, 2013

My wife and I had heard a lot of things about Hasse's from people through the years, so we decided to check it out. Toughest tenderloin for $23 you could ever want! Medium-well must mean rare to them. We both got small sodas for just $3.50, and never even got asked if we wanted refills the entire time. If you want French fries, you might as well go through McDonald's because that's all they were, McDonald's style fries. We were basically paid no attention the entire night by our waitress. My wife's prime rib was good though, so it wasn't an entirely wasted trip.

3  Thank Andy S
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I Live in Chicago and its worth the 3hr trip just for the sirloin for 2 ! And they really give you your moneys worth. I couldn't afford or find a steakhouse in Chicago to compare to this club. You gotta try them .

2  Thank ricanjoe
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Having returned to Wisconsin after moving to NC and wanted to take my children and their spouses to this restaurant after many years away. Arrived on a Tuesday evening and they were already starting to get busy. Our party of 8 was quickly seated and the waitress brought over a relish tray while we reviewed the menu. The Tuesday special was sirloin for 2 for $32 which included salad, soup and potato with the meal. The steak was perfectly prepared amd the most tender sirloin that I have ever had. The other members of our party had the tenderloin for 2 which has also perfectly prepared and way more than what one could eat.

If you are looking for a fancy restaurant don't come here. If you want excellent food at a fair price this is a great place to come.

2  Thank steve w