“Had fun, loved the cheese!”

Mousehouse Cheesehaus
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Windsor
Washington DC, District of Columbia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Had fun, loved the cheese!”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Stopped here on a whim and had a really nice time! Two different people helped us with the cheese tasting, both were very knowledgeable. Cheese that we tried was excellent. Purchased some cheese to come home with us! A definite stop!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Charlie C

Chicago, Illinois
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Oh my God!”
Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

I go to Windsor for business trips once in a while. One of my colleague told me about this place. He suggested this place for cheese and fudge. Oh my God! I never knew fudge could be so good.

Whenever I go to Wisconsin I visit this place every time. Because of this place even my kids keep track of my business trips to Windsor :)

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cute little place! Very nice staff and great cheese.”
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Loved it. Definitely worth a quick stop if you're passing through. Everything we bought (cheese, beef sticks, fudge, and more cheese) was delicious! Staff was super friendly and helpful.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Ajane0120
Miami, FL
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Cheese Heaven”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

If you love cheese, you must stop here! Got a cheese overdose just trying them! Ordered a sandwich to go and it was delicious! Really glad we stopped in!

Visited August 2013
Fort Wayne, Indiana
104 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“What a great place”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stopped here with my wife and three kids while visiting Madison. This place has an array of cheeses and fudge along with other souvenir type stuff that the kids loved. We ended up getting some cheese spreads which are always delicious as well as some fudge which was dynamite. Not a very large place but plenty to choose from. I recommend it.

Visited July 2013