“One of the BEST B&B's you'll find anywhere!”
Review of Hamilton House B&B

Hamilton House B&B
Ranked #1 of 2 Whitewater B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 13, 2010

My husband and I figured out we have returned to the Hamilton House 8 times in the last 7 years! The rooms are lovely and comfortable, the facility is spotless, and the breakfasts are delicious! Kathie will do anything to provide for your comfort and personal needs. Fun shops, fine restaurants, run/bike trails, and U of W (Whitewater) all nearby!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 25, 2010

I spontaneously booked a room at this wonderful bed and breakfast. Everything about my visit was delightful. The room are BEAUTIFUL. The interior made me feel like I was relaxing in luxury!

I was especially touched by the kindness of the owner, as I know she was busy getting ready for her daughter's return from Iraq. I will definitely return for another visit.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed November 14, 2009

I recently was in Whitewater on business and needed a quiet place to stay. I have a problem with most places because of my allergies to certain chemicals on the bedding and some of the cleaners that are used. Because of this I travel with my own pillow, blankets and air purifier. I was very pleased when I walked into the Hamilton House and had no problems breathing! I inquired into what was used to clean the home and to my surprise it was Shaklee products. No chemicals mean I can rest better while not at home. The next test was the bedding. Shaklee products again! I was in heaven! Its not easy to travel with a lot of allergies but thanks to Kathleen, the innkeeper, I had one of the best nights away from home that I have ever had. This B & B comes highly recommended by me and I made sure before I left to buy a gift certificate. I can't think of a better gift then a clean, green, getaway! Thank you Kathleen I wish there were more thoughtful places like yours and I will be stopping back soon! I will be recommending your B & B to my employer as we frequently have people in Whitewater.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 2, 2009

This B&B advertised a discounted room rate which was not honored by the owner. The room we were given for $10 more than the advertised discount only had a double bed when the advertised room had a queen sized bed. We have not had anything like this happen before in a B&B. Usually they will offer a better room for the same price--not a less desirable room. The breakfast was good, but skimpy compared to others we have enjoyed.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MzKatz
Reviewed August 18, 2009

My wife and I enjoy staying at B&Bs for a getaway weekend and this was one of the nicest ones we have visited recently. We decided to celebrate our 38th wedding anniversary by going to a B&B and found the Hamilton House on the internet. The accommodations were great and the hostess and owner, Kathy Fleming, was a delight. She was friendly, interesting and made our visit very special.

We enjoyed a Friday evening dinner at "Randy"s Restaurant" in town and then went to the "Velvet Lips" restaurant in Ft. Atkinson on Saturday to celebrate our anniversary dinner. Both restaurants were recommended by Kathy and the food was delicious.

If you want to just get-a-way and relax and enjoy some serenity, then head to the Hamilton House in Whitewater, Wisconsin where you will enjoy the hospitality of the innkeeper who will nurture your "inner child" and make sure that you have a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2009

Stayed at Hamilton House one night while visiting UWW with my teenage daughter. Beautifully decorated rooms, plush bedding, delicious breakfast and extremely accommodating innkeeper in a striking, historic building. Thoughtful touches include an antique wooden chest stocked with aperitifs in the entry foyer, an armoire full of snacks in the upstairs hallway with a mini fridge and microwave tucked inside, and a fresh pot of morning coffee provided an hour before breakfast for early risers. Kudos to Kathleen for creating an unexpectedly sophisticated stop in Whitewater. Would definitely choose Hamilton House again.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2009

We spent a week in the Hamilton House in Whitewater and although we really had a lot of work to do, we were still able to relax so much at this wonderful place.

As we were the only guests for a few days we were able to see all rooms and I can only recommend each of them. They are all furnished very nicely (into very little detail).
The whole house is very neat and clean and Kathy, the house owner, is just a wonderful person who makes your stay very comfortable.

So don't go into a hotel in Whitewater, Fort Atkinson or whereever nearby you are staying - I can only recommend to stay at the Hamilton House. It turned our business trip to Whitewater into a pure holiday. And that's why I had to write my first evaluation on tripadvisor.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business

Been to Hamilton House B&B? Share your experiences!