“Newly Remodeled!”

Super 8 Whitewater WI
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Whitewater

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Whitewater
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Not a bad place to crash after going to a wedding but I wouldn't stay there for any other reason. Beds were hard as a rock and blankets were very thin. They seemed to cram a lot of things in such a small room. Sleep comfort was not something I had there.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

beebe26, General Manager at Super 8 Whitewater WI, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Thanks for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. I am so sorry you didn't get a good nights rest. I hope you'll give us a chance to have you as our guest again. We would've loved to give you another one of our new blankets to keep you warm at night. I hope we'll see you again when your travels bring you to Whitewater.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed April 29, 2014

NICE bedroom and bathroom - that impressed me. Thin walls - heard a LOT of noise from upper level as well as in the hallways and outside. Did not receive my wake up call although they said they tried twice. Very nice staff. Breakfast was just ok...I was there at 7:45 on a Saturday and I felt the selection was pretty small.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

beebe26, General Manager at Super 8 Whitewater WI, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Thanks for letting us know about your stay. I am terribly sorry about your wake up call not being heard. I will make sure that our housekeeping staff is checking to see that ringer on each phone is turned on. I know how important wake up calls can be. I hope we will see you again soon!
Whitewater
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This hotel had been recently renovated. It is very nice! I felt very comfortable and enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

beebe26, General Manager at Super 8 Whitewater WI, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay! See you again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Whitewater
Baymont Inn & Suites Whitewater
Holiday Inn Express Fort Atkinson
Hampton Inn Elkhorn Lake Geneva Area
Americas Best Value - Courtyard Inn
Lake Lawn Resort
Lake Lawn Resort
#1 of 7 in Delavan
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Janesville

Been to Super 8 Whitewater WI? Share your experiences!