“Good pizza, better ice cream.”
Review of Rosa's Pizza

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Whitewater, Wisconsin
“Good pizza, better ice cream.”
Reviewed February 12, 2012

I like the way they do pizza, but the ice cream is the best I've ever had, and I've been around.

Visited February 2012

Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin
“Wish I could be eating Rosa's now...”
Reviewed March 11, 2010

Rosa's prices are very reasonable and the pizza tastes great! The crust has just the right consistency and flavor. If you don't mind a bit of a wait for your pizza, this place is great.

Milwaukee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pizza in Town!”
Reviewed January 7, 2009

Went to visit some friends at the University. They took me downtown and insisted that we go to Rosa's Pizza. We ordered a double decker pizza, which was the biggest pizza I have ever seen. It was a one slice and done kind of deal, but everyone was full at a reasonable price. The pizza itself was great! Brick oven style, a sweeter style pizza sauce and lots of cheese. Needless to say I went back later that night after bar close to order up some more.

1 Thank Travelingsalseman