“Beautiful venue”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Weyauwega
Willow Pond Bed, Breakfast and Events
Ranked #1 of 1 Weyauwega B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 26, 2014

This was the most beautiful setting for an outdoor spring wedding ever. The grounds, gardens and barn were absolutely perfect for a classy country wedding. If anyone is planning a Wisconsin wedding - this is the place!
The bed and breakfast was great as well. With excellent food and hospitality, Renee and Joe shared their home with our family. The breakfast was THE BEST!
It all ended too soon, but makes me want to go back & spend some time there soaking up the peace & quiet.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank kyote11

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Our wedding was on Oct 19, 2013. The weather wasnt the best, but Renae and Joe helped out so much making our day beautiful and memorable. The bed and breakfast is awesome....breakfast was way more than I anticipated...more than enough to eat. The rooms were clean and roomy with private bathrooms. Our ceremony was on the lawn with the gazebo - the fall colors were breathtaking. The barn was perfect for our dinner and dance, they even provided heaters! Everyone had a great time!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kelli M
Reviewed September 30, 2013

If one is looking for a down to earth and a warm and friendly place to travel when you are near Weyauwega, WI this is the place. Breakfast was fresh and homemade, it sure beat the usual continental breakfasts. And it was very reasonable.

Room Tip: They were all good, and all had a nice view of the country side.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank HazelDraeger
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I have now stayed @ Willow Pond 3 times, most recently last night. My room is updated - the bathroom is great as is the bed. Renee makes me feel like i am a life long friend. The food is always excellent. I would encourage everyone to stay -

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mctalker
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Willow Pond is beautiful. Renae and Joe have put a lot of time, work, energy into making this a gorgeous B&B. The babbling water fall cascading into the brook and pond is soothing and makes your day calm and reflective. We enjoyed the grounds, the hospitality and the delicious food (especially those cookies!). I hope to go back one day, but spend a few days or a week.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 2013Love2Travel
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Just me and my lovely bride for a quiet weekend away. The place is charming if a bit hard to find (A couple of directional signs off of the state highway would be helpful) and the hosts inviting and warm. The house took me back to childhood, with the wide pine slat flooring and the very high beds, narrow hidden stairways and not too much clutter. The sleep was good, but the morning was awesome. We awoke to a chorus of birdsong and trundled down to a most glorious breakfast--egg casserole, thick slabs of bacon, fresh fruit, chocolate pecan muffin, homemade butter syrup over a peach-stuffed croissant French-toast type thingy which was....so good. Internet availability helped me plan my trip that day. House needs a bit of work in some places, mostly interior finishes, but you will forget that quickly and enjoy your stay here for a modest cost.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My husband and I just enjoyed our wedding here on May 18th. The place is extraordinary! I couldn't have found a better location. The country charm was perfect for the "them" of our wedding and we were able to decorate the way we wanted. Joe helped with the movement of chairs and tables, and Renee made us a spectacular breakfast in the morning (we even got to take home the leftovers). We will be going back for sure, when we can enjoy it for more than one night. Love this place!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Gena R

Been to Willow Pond Bed, Breakfast and Events? Share your experiences!