“Like home, clean and great food”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Weyauwega
Willow Pond Bed, Breakfast and Events
Ranked #1 of 1 Weyauwega B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I have now stayed @ Willow Pond 3 times, most recently last night. My room is updated - the bathroom is great as is the bed. Renee makes me feel like i am a life long friend. The food is always excellent. I would encourage everyone to stay -

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mctalker

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Willow Pond is beautiful. Renae and Joe have put a lot of time, work, energy into making this a gorgeous B&B. The babbling water fall cascading into the brook and pond is soothing and makes your day calm and reflective. We enjoyed the grounds, the hospitality and the delicious food (especially those cookies!). I hope to go back one day, but spend a few days or a week.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 2013Love2Travel
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Just me and my lovely bride for a quiet weekend away. The place is charming if a bit hard to find (A couple of directional signs off of the state highway would be helpful) and the hosts inviting and warm. The house took me back to childhood, with the wide pine slat flooring and the very high beds, narrow hidden stairways and not too much clutter. The sleep was good, but the morning was awesome. We awoke to a chorus of birdsong and trundled down to a most glorious breakfast--egg casserole, thick slabs of bacon, fresh fruit, chocolate pecan muffin, homemade butter syrup over a peach-stuffed croissant French-toast type thingy which was....so good. Internet availability helped me plan my trip that day. House needs a bit of work in some places, mostly interior finishes, but you will forget that quickly and enjoy your stay here for a modest cost.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My husband and I just enjoyed our wedding here on May 18th. The place is extraordinary! I couldn't have found a better location. The country charm was perfect for the "them" of our wedding and we were able to decorate the way we wanted. Joe helped with the movement of chairs and tables, and Renee made us a spectacular breakfast in the morning (we even got to take home the leftovers). We will be going back for sure, when we can enjoy it for more than one night. Love this place!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Gena R
Reviewed March 4, 2013

the food is the best. renee and joe are wonderful as hosts. i stay there every so often given family in the area. they are my place of choice. i need to put in 200 characters per trip advisor's requirement? silly. this place needs nothing but top reviewzs

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 28, 2012

My husband I had our wedding here in October. It was such a wonderful setting. We had an indoor ceremony and reception in their barn and our guests said that it was one of the most unique venues they have ever been to. The vintage bubble lighting created a wonderful glow. It was truly a great experience for all. Even though we couldn't enjoy the gardens with our guests due to rain, they are very pretty and anyone will enjoy them. The venue rental was very all-inclusive and Joe and Renee both did whatever they could to make our day perfect. I stayed two nights in "Jenny's Room" which is their deluxe suite room. Every amenity was thought of to make our stay as wonderful as possible. Renee an amazing cook and this bride definitely ate two large breakfasts. I can't wait to go back for anniversaries!

Room Tip: We stayed in "Jenny's Room" which is their largest suite. It includes a stand-up showe...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mlanderson16
Reviewed November 1, 2012

The wedding reception was enchanting in the rustic barn setting. The bridal couple had the liberty of decorating in their own style and the caterers were accomodated for all their needs. Easy access for people with more limited mobility. The stay overnight in the Bed and Breakfast was enhanced by the warm and welcoming manner of the owners. The rooms are comfortable and private. The breakfast was outstanding. And the cupcakes.......perfect, you will want to get the recipe.

Room Tip: All roms were tastefully decorated. Accomodations for extra guests were readily available.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Cyndy C

Been to Willow Pond Bed, Breakfast and Events? Share your experiences!