“One Word = Perfect”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Weyauwega
Willow Pond Bed, Breakfast and Events
Ranked #1 of 1 Weyauwega B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My husband and I just enjoyed our wedding here on May 18th. The place is extraordinary! I couldn't have found a better location. The country charm was perfect for the "them" of our wedding and we were able to decorate the way we wanted. Joe helped with the movement of chairs and tables, and Renee made us a spectacular breakfast in the morning (we even got to take home the leftovers). We will be going back for sure, when we can enjoy it for more than one night. Love this place!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Gena R

Reviewed March 4, 2013

the food is the best. renee and joe are wonderful as hosts. i stay there every so often given family in the area. they are my place of choice. i need to put in 200 characters per trip advisor's requirement? silly. this place needs nothing but top reviewzs

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 28, 2012

My husband I had our wedding here in October. It was such a wonderful setting. We had an indoor ceremony and reception in their barn and our guests said that it was one of the most unique venues they have ever been to. The vintage bubble lighting created a wonderful glow. It was truly a great experience for all. Even though we couldn't enjoy the gardens with our guests due to rain, they are very pretty and anyone will enjoy them. The venue rental was very all-inclusive and Joe and Renee both did whatever they could to make our day perfect. I stayed two nights in "Jenny's Room" which is their deluxe suite room. Every amenity was thought of to make our stay as wonderful as possible. Renee an amazing cook and this bride definitely ate two large breakfasts. I can't wait to go back for anniversaries!

Room Tip: We stayed in "Jenny's Room" which is their largest suite. It includes a stand-up showe...
1  Thank mlanderson16
Reviewed November 1, 2012

The wedding reception was enchanting in the rustic barn setting. The bridal couple had the liberty of decorating in their own style and the caterers were accomodated for all their needs. Easy access for people with more limited mobility. The stay overnight in the Bed and Breakfast was enhanced by the warm and welcoming manner of the owners. The rooms are comfortable and private. The breakfast was outstanding. And the cupcakes.......perfect, you will want to get the recipe.

Room Tip: All roms were tastefully decorated. Accomodations for extra guests were readily available.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Cyndy C
Reviewed October 29, 2012

For my Son and now Daughter-In-Law's wedding reception. The way we were able to decorate how we wanted. Plenty of room for everyone. Awesome place to be able to have my kiddos spend their wedding without curfew. And the best breakfast ever. Lovely grounds, well fun night for my family. Perfect area and awesome hosts to make sure everything went well.

1  Thank uherpam
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Our daughter just had her wedding there. It was a beautiful setting, the barn was a great place to have a reception. Everyone was very helpful. The inn was peaceful, the breakfasts were awesome, Renee is an amazing cook. We had rented the house for the weekend, and it couldn't of gone better. Can't wait to go back and spend a weekend there for just leisure. We highly recommend it. We have stayed at many B&B's in the past and this one is at the top of the list.

Room Tip: All rooms are very comfortable.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Shelly D
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I was a little puzzled when my fiance wanted to have our wedding at Willow pond at first, but it turns out that I was mistaken. I was blown away by the grounds, they where perfect for an indoor/outdoor wedding, the converted farmhouse was nice updated, and the food in the morning blew me away. I'm definately making plans to come back for my anniversary.

Room Tip: Take the honeymoon room, it comes with a nice hot tub.
1  Thank 639maxa

Been to Willow Pond Bed, Breakfast and Events? Share your experiences!