“Enchanting”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Weyauwega
Willow Pond Bed, Breakfast and Events
Ranked #1 of 1 Weyauwega B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 1, 2012

The wedding reception was enchanting in the rustic barn setting. The bridal couple had the liberty of decorating in their own style and the caterers were accomodated for all their needs. Easy access for people with more limited mobility. The stay overnight in the Bed and Breakfast was enhanced by the warm and welcoming manner of the owners. The rooms are comfortable and private. The breakfast was outstanding. And the cupcakes.......perfect, you will want to get the recipe.

Room Tip: All roms were tastefully decorated. Accomodations for extra guests were readily available.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Cyndy C

Reviewed October 29, 2012

For my Son and now Daughter-In-Law's wedding reception. The way we were able to decorate how we wanted. Plenty of room for everyone. Awesome place to be able to have my kiddos spend their wedding without curfew. And the best breakfast ever. Lovely grounds, well fun night for my family. Perfect area and awesome hosts to make sure everything went well.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank uherpam
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Our daughter just had her wedding there. It was a beautiful setting, the barn was a great place to have a reception. Everyone was very helpful. The inn was peaceful, the breakfasts were awesome, Renee is an amazing cook. We had rented the house for the weekend, and it couldn't of gone better. Can't wait to go back and spend a weekend there for just leisure. We highly recommend it. We have stayed at many B&B's in the past and this one is at the top of the list.

Room Tip: All rooms are very comfortable.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Shelly D
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I was a little puzzled when my fiance wanted to have our wedding at Willow pond at first, but it turns out that I was mistaken. I was blown away by the grounds, they where perfect for an indoor/outdoor wedding, the converted farmhouse was nice updated, and the food in the morning blew me away. I'm definately making plans to come back for my anniversary.

Room Tip: Take the honeymoon room, it comes with a nice hot tub.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 639maxa
Reviewed October 3, 2011

We were involved in a wedding that was being held and Willow Pond and everything about the place was lovely! The grounds are beautiful with waterfalls, a pond, green paddocks, lots of flowers, and landscaping, in addition to a great fire pit, if you want to sit outside at night and lots of little sitting places to just enjoy the surroundings and take in the quiet. The rooms are decorated well, bathrooms are great, and beds are comfy! Renee is an amazing cook, and really takes care of the guests with lovely little details, like wine and treats for the bride, groom and the bridal party. Joe was such a saint and helped out with ideas on how to best decorate and ideas other brides had used in the past, not to mention his willingness to help execute some of the tougher preparation items. I would HIGHLY recommend this place to anyone looking to do an event or even just for a stay and a cute, quiant, and tasty B&B. We;ll be back FOR SURE!!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Bellacita28
Reviewed May 25, 2011

We came to Wisconsin for a family reunion. My in-laws had suggested this B&B as a great place to stay. It was a huge and wonderful property with a large pond with waterfalls, a swing, gardens and more. Renee and Joe are the innkeepers and were very warm and inviting. Renee made a wonderful breakfast every morning that was not just good or great but amazing. Truly talented! And she made the most amazing cheesecake with raspberry sauce on top, that was sooooo delicious. We were there as they were preparing for a wedding and it looks like a wonderful place for a ceremony and reception. Have nothing bad to say. It was all wonderful. Thank you so much for your hospitality!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jeannette023
Reviewed November 17, 2010

I've been meaning to write a review on this B&B for awhile. My husband and I decided to try a new B&B for our anniversary and I'm so glad we picked this one. The hostess was warm and welcoming and upgraded our room free of charge. She recommended a place for us to have dinner and had dessert waiting for us when we returned. The room was lovely, clean and the bed very comfy. Breakfast was fantastic and so was the company. She was the perfect blend of being friendly but not intrusive.
I would highly recommend a stay here for anyone looking for a bed and breakfast. Apparently they do weddings there also and the grounds are lovely.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank loves2travel24

Been to Willow Pond Bed, Breakfast and Events? Share your experiences!