“A delightful tasting experience. Taste an all Wisconsin wine experience!”
Review of Branches Winery

Branches Winery
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Westby
More attraction details
Owner description: Visit this charming boutique winery in the heart of the Driftless region - located just 20 minutes southeast of LaCrosse or a short jaunt from the Great River Road. Taste award-winning wine made from estate-grown grapes and other Wisconsin fruit. Enjoy wine and appetizers in the tasting room or on the patio or deck all with stunning vineyard views. Wood-fired pizzas baked Fri, Sat, & Sun through Sept. Child friendly and pet-friendly; leashed dogs welcome in outdoor areas.
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

I had the chance to visit the Branches Winery between Coon Valley and Westby. This new winery, open a little over 2 years, features 8-12 wines created from grapes grown on property. A delightful taste experience! I did not have a chance to try the wood fired pizza, but I am told it is fantastic! Highly recommended.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

I really enjoyed Branches Winery! I must start by saying the OMG wood fired pizza (with pear, gorgonzola, and honey) was probably the best pizza I have ever had!!! The wine tasting was also really good, and complimentary. My favorite was the Coulee Fog, it was a nice refreshing sweet white wine. But all their wines were amazing. The staff were friendly and knew their wines. I cannot wait to go back to Branches to enjoy more wine, another great pizza, and enjoy the views on their patio!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Three of us ventured to Branches Winery and were pleased to meet two of the nicest people, the owners, who poured us their fine local wine. We loved several free tastes but one that stood out was the Flying Geese Frontenac Gris. It was the perfect setting to just sit and enjoy a bottle of wine with personal pizzas and appetizers. We will be back to enjoy more of what Branches has to offer. I can imagine this venue the perfect place for grand and casual events. Thanks, Branches!!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

My husband and I stopped in to try the wine from this winery. It's relatively new, so we weren't expecting much, but the wines were very good. We really liked the Explorer (Marquette) and the Flying Geese (frontenac gris). The owners were there and were happy to share their story. After our tasting, we enjoyed a glass of wine with some local cheeses out on the patio. Great view, great wine and great cheeses.

1  Thank sadiecharlotte