“Great family stay”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites West Salem
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in West Salem
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We stayed with our 4 kids in one room, here to visit family nearby. Room was large & comfortable enough. Was nice to be able to open windows for fresh air. Kids enjoyed pool & hot tub area. Breakfast good. No complaints. Will stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
americinnwswi, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites West Salem, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We appreciate hearing from you. This is how we become a better hotel and staff. We continue to strive to be better!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

There seems to be a number of folks that don't know how to stay at a hotel. They make alot of noise by letting their doors slam closed, use outdoor voices in the hallways, let their kids run, etc. This is a pretty decent hotel. I just wish others would get with it and recognize that there are other guests that may not want to get up at 6 or 7am on a Sunday.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank wishiwasindestin

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I apologize that some other guests made your stay not as enjoyable. This is a good reminder for my staff to continue to monitor the halls and lobby area, to make sure everyone is observing "Quiet Hours". Thank you again for staying with us. We continue to strive to become a better hotel and staff.
Steve Plenge

Reviewed March 21, 2014

The motel was readily accessible to some good restaurants, convenience stores, and the interstate to travel other places. It was clean and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. In addition, I liked the pool because it was warmer than most; I did not freeze trying to use it! The hot tub was great too! The included breakfast had more selections than I expected for a reasonably priced motel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Great to hear from you. We always appreciate hearing from our guests. We continue to strive to become a better hotel and staff.
Steve Plenge

Reviewed February 25, 2014

We come to the AmericInn with a civic youth group each year for a wintertime indoor pool and pizza party. The staff is great. The pool/hot tub/sauna area is pleasantly warm and very clean. The location is quiet and lovely too. We were not there overnight, so I left blank the questions that don't apply. Hope it does not skew your survey. You deserve high marks!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Thank Richard Or Kare... T
americinnwswi, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites West Salem, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We appreciate hearing from you. Hope you can come back again and see all our new upgrades. We are in the final stage of getting our new furniture in the rooms. This last year, we have got new carpet, new beds, and new lobby. Hope to see your soon.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

The staff at AmericInn were very accommodating to our large group helping us to locate nearby delivery. There was a sign to welcome our group. They provided printouts of our competition. Our room was very spacious. The teenagers enjoined the pool. Overall a great experience.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Hope to see your team again next year. Thank you for staying with us. By next year, we should have all our new upgrades done. We are in the process of getting all new furniture in the guest rooms. We already have completed the new beds, carpet, drapes, and tvs! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I have been staying at this hotel for many years, since the late 90s. I have never once had a bad experience while staying here. The staff has always been friendly and willing to help.

My most recent stay came in December of 2013 when my husband and I traveled down to LaCrosse for a wedding I was in. This hotel has been remodeled both inside and out since the last time I saw it. It's always been nice, but boy have they given this place a modern face-lift. They've re-sided the exterior, painted all the inside walls, re-vamped the front desk, and made the dining area look almost like being in your home kitchen.

The pool area was quiet the night we arrived and my husband and I got to spend a nice, relaxing night in the hot tub after driving seven hours to get to the hotel. There is a sauna, whirlpool, and regular pool. There are lots of floor to ceiling windows that let in natural light during the day.

Breakfast was nice -- eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy, yogurt, muffins, etc. My husband was surprised, but ecstatic, to see the bacon. They also had pretty good coffee for a hotel. I am a big fan of strong coffee and usually have a hard time drinking coffee from restaurants or hotels, but they actually had pretty decent coffee. They also had different flavored coffee syrups and International Delight creamers, which I thought was a nice touch.

The rooms are clean and modern -- nice bedding, furniture, and drapery. We had a king sized bed and it was comfortable and we both slept well. It was also nice and quiet!

Another thing that was built probably in the last the last ten years (it was not there when I first started staying here) is the addition of a gas station right next to the hotel, close enough that you could walk over if you wanted in warm weather. It's convenient if you need something and nice that you don't have to go on the freeway to get something trivial.

The hotel is close to the freeway, and it's easy to get to downtown LaCrosse; it's about 10-15 minutes from anything in downtown.

I will continue to stay here when I visit the LaCrosse area and would recommend it to people. This place has a special spot in my heart, because it holds a lot of memories over the years, and I just love to visit :-)

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ageist856
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We haved stayed at this hotel many times when we are in the area. We always receive great service. Hotel is clean and everything is in good working order. The continental breakfast was well stocked with hot and cold items.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
#11 of 20 in La Crosse
Baymont Inn & Suites La Crosse/Onalaska
Hampton Inn Lacrosse Onalaska
AmericInn Hotel & Conference Center La Crosse - Riverfront

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites West Salem? Share your experiences!