“Not Rushing Back”

Dining options: Reservations
West Bend, Wisconsin
“Not Rushing Back”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is a very small place that is dated. They do take reservations for the Friday Fish Fry (which is rare). Limited parking in the area. Food is quite ordinary.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Driver88

West Bend
“RIBS AND MORE...”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Been going here for years for the BBQ ribs. Great taste, fall off the bone tender ribs. Can't beat the price Tues, Wed, and Thur. all you can eat. This week Saturday tried the filet and ribs combo. One of the best filets I have had in a while. Great combo, great flavor.

• Visited April 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Never disappointed!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

When we ask the group " Where do you want to go for dinner ?? " The answer is always " Silver Lake for Ribs! "

This small, no frills restaurant is one of our favorite places to go for a casual night out with friends. We can always count on great drinks, great service and simple but awesome food.

I always end up getting my old stand-by. The French Onion Soup covered with broiled cheese and the Mustard Ribs and Stuffed Shrimp Combo. Yum! The portions are very generous, I always have enough left over for lunch the next day.

Like I mentioned, this place is pretty small and very popular. I would highly recommend making reservations.

• Visited March 2013
Slinger, Wisconsin
“Not Fancy, but GREAT FOOD!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

If you're looking for a hidden gem, this is it! We love places like this, friendly people, good service and great food...what more can I say? I haven't had a bad meal yet. Out of this world french onion soup, ribs, shrimp, fish and steaks, I've had them all and they never disappoint! That being said, on the other side, please take note: you NEED reservations, they DON'T take credit cards and if you're looking for a "fancy" restaurant this isn't it. They're just down home folks who know how to cook!

• Visited January 2013
4 Thank cookie111_13
West Bend, WI
“Casual,friendly,consistently good food & drinks”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

This is our go to place when we want a fish fry & fun night with other couples. The food is always good at a good price. It is a cozy & often crowded (especially on Friday night) place. Come as you are, not a fancy place, but a nice atmosphere. Sometimes it is a little loud if you get a table near the bar. I have had many items on the menu & never been disappointed. Enjoy!

• Visited October 2012