“Good food, good value”

Omicron Family Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 100 Restaurants in West Bend
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Had breakfast there twice during a recent business trip to the area. Excellent food and very reasonably priced. I will be back again if I am in the area

2  Thank Robert L

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Try to eat breakfast here at least once a month.... Wish it was more. Food is always hot fresh and usually served timely. Eggs over medium and there hash browns are my favorite. I have been going here for breakfast for years, never had a bad meal

2  Thank Steve M
Reviewed May 28, 2014

After arriving late to West Bend the night before we were searching for something in the "brunch" category. Some of our group wanted sandwich/soup (lunch) and some wanted eggs/bacon (breakfast). The Omicron has it all!! Huge menu, hardest part was deciding what to try.

After ordering our food was out in less that 10 minutes even though the restaurant was busy. Waitress was very sweet and attentive (without being overbearing). She was on the spot with coffee refills!! We would definitely visit again if in that area! Great restaurant, great food, awesome service!

1  Thank Nikki H
Reviewed April 27, 2014

When I do get up to West Bend this is my fav for breakfast. Never disappoints always good and fast service. Prices are fair, I lover there hash browns... Eggs are always fresh and tasty.

1  Thank Steve M
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Not sure where to start. Owner or manager was on phone and saw us come in and looked away, without a nod of acknowledging we were there. Burgers were clearly not fresh but frozen. (I expect that from a fast food joint not a sit-down restaurant). The burgers we had were placed on way overly sized stale buns. The bacon on our burgers were burnt and the edges and undercooked along the center. Our fries were so-so and our chicken dumpling soups were decent...soups were slightly bland. The waitress we had was slow, but it seemed she may have been overwhelmed with tables. The only good thing to mention is that there was a busgirl who was very friendly to patrons and had a very good work ethic an she seemed pleasant to everyone and smiled all the time. That made the bad experience nice. She was way too good for this place. This place needs serious attention to running a restaurant from every angle. If you really need to find food in the West Bend area, I highly suggest looking at some of the other many, many potentially better options than Omicron.