“Big Plate of Food!”

Omicron Family Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 100 Restaurants in West Bend
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I was hungry when I stopped here, and it was a good thing I was. I ordered the rueben lunch special. The sandwich was huge with a very nice portion of real (not processed) corned beef. It came with soup, fries and coleslaw. I ate it all, but really could have made two meals out of it. Service was fast and efficient. I wlll be stopping here again.

1  Thank cantstopfishing

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Service was good and food came quickly. My husband and I both had breakfast omlettes that were large with hasbrowns and toast. Unfortunately neither one of us thought they tasted very good and both agreed that the hashbrowns were better than the omlette's. Looks like our 1st visit will be our last.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

Despite the many negative reviews that my husband and I read about Omicron, we decided to try it anyway. We ate breakfast at the restaurant on a recent Friday and Saturday morning. On both visits we were immediately greeted and seated. It did not take very long for menus and our drinks to arrive.

The waitresses were very friendly and accommodating to our somewhat custom orders. Our orders arrived quickly. I was surprised at the large amount of food that we got. There was no way I was going to be able to eat that much food at one sitting!

My husband and I each had omelettes during both visits. The food was good. I can't speak for any of the other menu items since we only had breakfast here.

So, keep an open mind and give this place a chance.

1  Thank mcyclebabe
Reviewed March 30, 2012

I always figure if a restaurant tends to have a full parking lot, it must be a pretty good place to eat. Omicron typically looks pretty busy, so we decided to give it a try. The restaurant was quite full at lunch time, but we were seated right away. Our waitress was good and the food was ready pretty quickly--maybe too quickly. I ordered the hamburger and it was quite pink in the middle which is not my favorite way to eat a burger. It also didn't come out with the toppings I ordered. Looking around, I noticed the portions people were getting seemed huge. The bill for two of us was only $12. So, I guess it's a good value, and good service, but the food wasn't the best. With so many other good restaurants in the area, I don't think I'll go back to this one.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Food is terrible, and the service is worse. Only West Bends finest must be allowed to work here. I have no idea why this place is still in business. I ordered my eggs over easy, they came out half raw.