“Italian”
Review of Januli's - CLOSED

Januli's
Reviewed March 4, 2014

If you like Italian this is the place to eat. Very tasty food. The place is small, but, the food makes up for it.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

We eat here usually a couple times a year. Pizza is excellent. Would recommend it to anyone. Wish they had items on menu for those with gluten allergy.

1  Thank brian h
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Great italian food, and a pretty setting. The pizza is great and different than standard pizzas. I also love the spinach and artichoke tip sandwich. Service can be a little slow some days, but it's worth the wait

Reviewed November 26, 2013

I've been to Januli's multiple times the most recent being just last week.
I'm a regular there and have never had a meal I did not find absolutely delicious.
Whenever family is visiting I make sure we have at least one meal out at Januli's! Their pizza is the best, as is their magnificent tuscan sausage soup. I often order chicken caesar salad. It is the best in West Bend.

The food is always fresh - I never feel like someone took pre-cooked food from the freezer, zapped it, dressed it up and put it on my plate.

West Bend is really lucky to have such a superb Italian restaurant.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Januli's is a great casual restaurant. Interior is quite nice and their pizzas are excellent. Salads, garlic bread, all the usual Italian dishes are very good, nice wine list. You order up front and they bring food to your table. It is just a great place for lunch or dinner. Very kid friendly, they give the kids pizza dough to play with.