“Excellent Beer!”

Riverside Brewery & Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 99 Restaurants in West Bend
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Large groups, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
West Bend, Wisconsin
“Excellent Beer!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

I love the Irish stout beer they make. When I have an evening where I just need to unwind I come here and have a few of those and I am good to go. Place has a very upscale look which I like. Food on the other hand is a crap shoot, you never know whether or not it is going to be hot or cold.

Visited July 2013

South Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Unique atmosphere for West Bend, Wi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

There are not a lot of independent casual restaurants in West Bend, WI. Riverside is unique because it has a brewery on site. We've twice before taken guests because the service is consistently good and it has a good atmosphere.
We took another couple in April and the waitress was excellent. We sat downstairs with a view of the river. We all had sandwiches, which were excellent. My kids love the chicken parm sandwich. I like the wraps. My husband liked the ribs. The menu is big enough that you can always order something new.
If you go, treat yourself to one if their beers. I like the Weiss!!

1 Thank DreamsFan101
Omaha
“Nice place to relax”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

Welcoming atmosphere, good food, decent prices, wonderful window views. Always seem to go back to this same place.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank TracyLynnOmaha
Slinger, Wisconsin
“Incredible Mozerella Logs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

If you're going on a Friday, be sure to make a reservation before 4 PM or you can expect to wait. The food is fantastic, everything we've had to date has been wonderfully prepared and served. The Friday Perch dinner is the best perch I've had in a long time. The mozerella sticks (logs as I call them) are to die for. They are truly fantastic and even the marinara to dip them in is delicious. We've had the walleye, a burger, french onion soup, and a chicken parmesan sandwich and all have been absolutely delicious and even worth the wait if you forget to make a reservation.

1 Thank Pam53086
West Bend
“Never disappoints”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

We often visit the Riverside Brewery and Restaurant in West Bend. The food is always top notch, with no skimping on quality. The staff is friendly and professional. Great salads and sandwiches for lunch and excellent dinner selections, too. Ribs and craft beers are specialties, of course. I would highly recommend it.

1 Thank blackalchemy