“, highly recommend this brew pub and restaurant.”

Riverside Brewery & Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 100 Restaurants in West Bend
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Scenic view, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hartford, Wisconsin
“, highly recommend this brew pub and restaurant.”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Excellent fish fry. Lots of choices. Potato pancakes. A must try.
Really good beer. Locally owned and operated.
Two levels of dining but yet a feeling of intimacy.

Wisconsin
“Best restaurant in West Bend...hands down.”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

If you want excellent food and excellent service, this is the place to go! Of all the times I have been here, there has NEVER been an issue with the food, service, atmosphere...nothing! I also had my bridal shower here and everyone just loved it! First they have a hostess greeting you when you walk in who is always, always friendly and dressed nicely. You can either sit downstairs with a nice view of the river or upstairs in a comfortable setting. You can even sit out front and in back on the deck by the river when it's warm out. The outdoor seating by the water is so peaceful and relaxing. The waitresses are always at your table right away and always checking back to see if you are ok (but they dont overdo it either!) We often see the owner too just popping his head out once in awhile and making sure everyone is ok---he has stopped by our table before to make sure we were enjoying our meal. I truly appreciate owners who care about their customers. You can tell they treat their employers very well too as some of them have been there for quite some time. As for the menu, there has never been anything that we have tried that we did not enjoy. We love all of the appetizers especially the big wonton wrapped mozzarella sticks. Some of the other menus items that are excellent: Baked french onion soup, chicken bacon ranch wrap (warm!), all the paninis (cuban, club portabella), the burgers, tuna melt and the fish. I have only had those items and always wanted to try more when I go, but they are just too good to try something else! I almost always get the fries as my side too which are very good--try it with cheese sauce. Not healthy of course but SO good! They also have excellent beer so I hear. We are non drinkers so I cannot give you my review on that one. Hopefully this place will be around for quite some time---I don't know what I would do if they ever closed!

2 Thank Jmo34
West Bend, Wisconsin
“Best Burger!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I ate at the Riverside Brewery this past Saturday evening. Both of us were hungry for a hamburger and decided to get the portabella mushroom-swiss buger. It was the best burger we have had out in a long time. Both burgers were done medium, just as we had ordered. The service was excellent and we enjoyed our night out. We will definitely go back when we're hungry for a hamburger again!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Careful if you carry out”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

We have three small children, so eating out is a thing of the past. We have carried out twice from Riverside. Our quoted time to be there was off by an hour each time. We don't have a problem waiting to get good food, but more realistic arrival times should be given. The food is great and worth a wait, but not an unexpected one like that.

Visited January 2013
T.H. IN
“Great food”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We have been to this restaurant a couple of times, the food and service both times were phenominal.The burgers are great. The French Onion soup is also wonderful.I will be back to enjoy the view of the river in the summer.

1 Thank s c