“Good service / Poor food”
Review of Dublins

Dublins
Ranked #8 of 100 Restaurants in West Bend
Cuisines: American, Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We feel an Irish pub is a warm, welcoming place where people socialize, relax, tell stories, and exchange gossip and rumors over a pint. This beautifully renovated building in West Bend is a more contemporary take on an Irish atmosphere, but still honors the warm gathering places of Ireland. Dublin's specializes in an extensive selection of beer, boasting 40 taps and long list of bottled beer. We also have a very well-rounded menu with something for everyone from fried pickles to mushroom risotto. Dublin's in West Bend is the second location, the first being in Oshkosh.
West Bend, Wisconsin
“Good service / Poor food”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

Started with a Bloody Mary from their menu that was missing half the fixings. Wife had Chicken poor flavor. I had sticky ribs, dried out and overwhelming smoke flavor that I couldn't get rid of.

6 Thank JnDtraveling

“Okay lunch”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Myself and two friends went to this restaurant to celebrate a birthday for lunch. We were quickly seated upstairs. Our seating was fine, except the dining room was divided by a curtain and a group/company was have a lunch/meeting on the other side. The voices carried and the atmosphere got a bit loud for my liking. Waitress was pleasant and appropriate. My friend ordered a burger but asked for a side salad instead of fries. (She had a side salad on a previous day there). Waitress said they did not serve side salads anymore. They also did not have a vegetable option. Only side besides fries was a side of coleslaw. My friend was looking for a healthier option. I ordered the tomato, mozzarella and avocado sandwich. Avocado was browning, and seemed to be 3 ingredients stacked on white toast, with a small leaf of basil. I could have made the sandwich at home. This was my 3rd time eating at this restaurant, I may give it one more try. Otherwise I will stick to drinks at the bar. I do like the atmosphere, just a little loud today during lunch.

“Awesome Steak!”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

When a business can prepare steak, salmon and chicken for 80-ish people and not have a single complaint about the food, it says a lot. We had our post-Christmas party at Dublins and the food and atmosphere was fantastic. Overall, an excellent dining experience!

2 Thank Gus R
“West Bend needs this restaurant!,”
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

This was our 4th visit to Dublins, and each visit was outstanding. Last night my husband and I had the pan-fried walleye. It was a perfect size ~ not too big and thick. It had a nice crunch and was very sweet and flakey. It was served with a reduction sauce lightly drizzled across the top and a wonderful succotash. We will definitely order the walleye again.

Despite it being a Friday night and they were very busy, we were not rushed. The wait staff was helpful and friendly. The manager stopped by our table to see how we liked our meal. She did the same on New Year's Eve. They truly want you to have a great dining experience. That night we had the Scottish salmon. Salmon is my favorite fish, and it couldn't have been better!

We have also visited Dublins twice for lunch. We thoroughly enjoyed the Reuben sandwich. The corned beef was a high quality, not stringy. It was not smothered in dressing as some can be. The smoked brisket sandwich with caramelized onions was another excellent lunch special.

West Bend needs a restaurant like Dublins. They have a creative menu with a variety of choices. The small plates is another big plus and is very common in bigger cities. Kudos to Dublins for bring this way of serving to West Bend! The atmosphere is inviting, and judging from the parking lot at either lunch or dinner, West Bend has discovered Dublins.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Archy95
West Bend, Wisconsin
“GREAT BEER AND MASHED POTATOES”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

we had our christmas party at Dublins and the service was great! The beer selection was outstanding! I enjoyed sampling them! I had the new york strip with mashed potatoes and I would definetly go back just for the mashed potatoes! It was a great time! Thank you DUBLINS