“Good for any meal”

Grasshopper Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 102 Restaurants in West Bend
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have been to the Grasshopper for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Always good, healthy food. Something for everyone and nice teas and beverages, too. Also offering gluten free pizza.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I went there with my family and was very impressed with the food. The location had limited parking, but was very cute inside. The menu seemed limited, especially with kids, but had a good experience there.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

A few girlfriends and I wanted to get a coffee and light breakfast. I ordered a quiche from the case. Quiche was just okay. A bit dry and lacked flavor. The main issue is that my friends and I wanted to have food and conversation. The music that was playing was great, but just too loud. It was difficult to talk and hear one another. We politely asked the waitress to turn it down a bit. She said she'd see if that was possible. The music wasn't turned down, we asked another worker, she said she could not do that for us. We are not old people and our hearing is fine. We just wanted to be able to talk. Since we were not accommodated, we will keep this in mind next time we plan a coffee date.

1  Thank lunzy11
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Only thing that kept them from getting 5 star was the wait for a table and food. Restaurant is not very big maybe 20 tables and a bar. My wife has gone several times for breakfast with her family and loves is. She has a gluten allergy and has never had a problem. I went last week and got a cheeseburger. I was surprised to see size of it. No fast food size burger here.. My wife got a simple nacho plate. Food was excellent, one of the better burgers I have had. Nice atmosphere as well. I hope they expand so there can be more seating with less wait.

Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

Started visiting this place during the farmers market, now I stop in twice a month for breakfast. Love this greek breakfast dish.