“Another good experience”

Cuisines: French, International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

They have some different types of foods, and promote farm to table, or buying from local farmers. I look forward to the changes I hear they will be making. I miss the music.

1  Thank Tripbass

Reviewed May 28, 2014

always interesting combinations of tastes with farm-to-table ingredients----service is always top notch including the bartender

1  Thank traveler/wi
Reviewed May 7, 2014

We dined at Cafe Soeurette during a board retreat. The service was top notch and the food was excellent. Would definitely go back!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I love the food here, especially the tapas and the soup. The food is extremely fresh, and inventive. My husband and I have eaten here dozens of times -- including every tapas night in the last 3 years, and really love it. We love the crab cakes and onion straws. One of the tapas I loved was layers of beets and cheese. I don't usually like cheese or beets, yet this was one of the best things I've ever eaten. It's truly amazing what she can do with food. I think some of the dishes on the regular menu had not been outstanding, but lately they've changed the regular menu to include more tapas, so I now love it even more than I did before!

1  Thank CRJ01
Reviewed October 23, 2013

As foodies, we were really looking forward to trying this place, after reading all the positive reviews. Unfortunately, our experience was quite disappointing. The food was OK, but nothing to rave about. One of the appetizers was too salty, and after we sent it back, we were still charged for it – the first for us, at any restaurant. When we asked to split an entrée, we were told there would be an additional fee – perfectly fine, considering the extra effort and items to plate two separate portions. To our surprise, we received the entrée on one plate, with an extra empty plate, and were told to split it ourselves – also the first for us. The restaurant’s response to our returned appetizer, and its self-service split-plate approach -- at customer expense – left a bad aftertaste, and a complete lack of desire to either return to this establishment, or recommend it to anyone else.

5  Thank Alex B