“I found my favorite restaurant!”
Review of The Poplar Inn

The Poplar Inn
Ranked #2 of 100 Restaurants in West Bend
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2014

The food was great! The staff is friendly and the service is great. The decor is lovely and the place is super clean. I can't wait to go back and try other dished. I would feel comfortable going to the bar and having dinner and a drink by myself. I may just do that soon.

1  Thank Debi D
There are newer reviews for The Poplar Inn

Reviewed June 13, 2014

It was our anniversary last night. Went to celebrate. We have been married 43 years and really appreciated the early bird menu with smaller portions. We can't eat as much as we used to. The food was excellent. We will definitely be coming back. I had the fillet and my husband had the walleye. They were both very good. We also chose the soup of the day which was excellent.

2  Thank Benita G
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Amazing food, good choices, upscale service and historic ambience. A wonderful experience. Two dining areas, up and down, with equal charm on both floors. The yummy warm bread was amazing.

3  Thank WoodysMom1996
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Warm, romantic, great menu and chef. For special nights out! Bar upstairs iscacfun start. Classy decor with warm elegant feeling. Entrees varied and well done , lovely presentation . A favorite place for us.

1  Thank Sharon M
Reviewed April 15, 2014

A little on the pricey side but the food is worth it! We like it here for birthdays and anniversaries.

1  Thank Sandra N