“bad on many levels”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“bad on many levels”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Against tripadvisor ratings I took my family here for their fish fry. boy was I wrong. They say us next to a drafty door, by the way my son 2 Martha's were they put us when it was 10 degrees outside. The server was short with us. Never even got her name. asked for diet coke, got diet Pepsi.Might not seem like a big deal, at least tell me you don't have it. What if you ordered a Miller and got Budweiser??
anyway, took over an hour to get 2 fish frys and a personal size cheese pizza. we also paid$5.50 for 4 HORRIBLE mozzarella sticks.
Fish was unremarkable, fries were store bought.
Save your money and time.

• Visited January 2013

Crandon, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just okay”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Well I liked that when me and my g/f went there wasn't anyone in the dinning room, just a few people in the bar area so that made it romantic, I told her I rented out the dinning room, lol. We were seated in a cozy corner booth. They lite a candle in front of us and everything went smoothly, well until they started seating people. Its a small dinning room so it felt like the other 2 tables were listening and could hear everything we were talking about. Anyways then the food came and we dug in; the ribs I ate were pretty terrible (they tasted like they've have been in the fridge for weeks), the chicken I had was pretty good but plain. My gf got a beautiful steak done medium and it was done perfectly to her liking and tasted amazing.

• Visited January 2013
“Walked out....”
Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

... And had to stop at the bar and wait to pay for our drinks. Which were the only thing we had received. In an hour. We hadn't even placed our order. We were also the only table in the place. This was our second attempt to patronize as its near our house. The first attempt resulted in burned food and poor (but at least existent) service.

“disgusted”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I had made reservations for 630pm for our party of 6.Was told they were running approx 15mins behind.I told the host where we would be in the bar and proceeded to order drinks.we waited and waited for them to call us.I finally went to see what was going on and the host was on the phone with a personal phone call. Not only did that disgust me he gave me the "wait" finger! Then the cook jumps in and starts to give me attitude. Telling me he can not tell people to leave and it is my problem.After friends calm me down they went to talk to the host about this and the host is the owner! Next thing you know we get a makeshift in the corner table where one of our friends had thier back to another.The waitress was just rude. I do not care that they had a party of 60 in the other room. This should have taken care of.So what she had been called in because they were busy. Apparently somebody needs to learn how to schedule their help.my husband and I ordered med well steaks and it was bloody and tasteless.Never go back there again

• Visited December 2012
West Allis, Wisconsin, United States
“Flavorless food and service”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Despite some bad reviews we thought we would give it a chance. Not the best choice. Upon arriving for our reservation, we were told they were running about 15 minutes behind. After 30 minutes, we went to ask how long it would be and got attitude. The owner was too busy on a personal phone call to tend to us. He pawned us off to the cook, who was rude. The party of 60 in the banquet room should have nothing to do with the service to the customers in the main dining room (I think it's beyond crappy also that they "lost" a reservation for 30 in favor of a larger group). The wait staff made the excuse that the kitchen is small. Then don't provide service for larger groups! Drinks are way overpriced and service at the bar was beyond slow. My steak had absolutely no flavor. We never got the steak sauce we asked for and I don't know about how others feel, but there is something wrong if you "need" steak sauce at a steak restaurant! I guess it was worth a try, but I will not bother to go back. Definitely not the Steakhouse 100 I remember from Hwy 100!

• Visited December 2012