“You get what you pay for”

Days Inn West Allis/Milwaukee
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in West Allis
Reviewed October 2, 2008

I read the previoius reviews and decided to stay anyway. Price was right, but so were the previous reviews........carpet was dirty, doors slamming, no electrical outlets, safe did not work and it was not security locked. Sheets did not stay on the bed and there were no mattress pads. We did not see any bugs....i was surprised. I will not stay or recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Reviewed August 8, 2008

I drive for ABF and basically I am forced to stay here because of corporate lodging guidlines. This is an old building that is in need of a major renovation. The cooling system is in very dire need of repair. My room number was 227 and another drivers room was 221 both rooms were hot to say the least. When I got to my room it was 78 degrees and when I complained they brought a floor fan to keep me cool. When I left the room it was 85 degrees. I was told because I was on the sunny side of the building that was why it was hot. This place does not deserve to even have the DAYS INN sign on it because it does not live up to the DAYS INN guidlines of customer service. Do not stay here. Pot holes in the parking lot ,old cars in lot that look like they have been there awhile. Although the room was clean there is no exhaust fan in bathroom very stuffy room.When I got outside it was cooler than inside the building, glad to leave to get home and get some real sleep[. After working a 13.5 hour day I did not need this. I was too tired to argue and go to another place.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed July 28, 2008

I would have rather slept in my car. I was visiting and went to see a Brewers game and afterwards looking for a reasonable priced hotel (first choice was red roof - just looking for something clean, reasonable price, just a a good nights rest). Red roof was full, so someone recommended Days Inn. I do not believe I would have recommended Days Inn. The carpet of the room was dirty, the wall had panels missing, (exposing the ventilation) the whole room gave me a creepy feel. Doors were slamming in the night, as well as someone pounding on the door in the middle of the night. Maybe, this hotel/motel is up for a re-model??There was no internet service as suggested, plus the value of this hotel is much too high. The next day, I felt tired and did not enjoy my last day in Milwaukee much, because I did not get a comfortable nights rest. Conclusion: This hotel/motel is a step above a flophouse in the middle of Detroit.

Reviewed April 7, 2008

I had stayed there for one night. The front desk attend was very rude.
When i got to the room there were holes half fixed up , carpet was gross and couldnt find any electrical outlets, i had to pull out the bed. . I then got up in the mornoing to take a shower and it didnt work. It also had a horrible smell.

i wouldnt send my worst enemy there!

Stayed: April 2008
Reviewed December 26, 2006

The hotel is a bit older, though the rooms are updated. The room was a basic motel room, with a 27" TV and very functional wirless internet. The location is excellent, halfway between downtown and the western suburbs. The restaraunt onsite is very good, and exceeded my expectations. You also get a 10% discount by staying at the hotel. Also, the staff at both the restaraunt and hotel were very nice. It was nice to feel that your business is appreciated. For a rate of $50 plus tax, I had all I needed.

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Chitraveler29
Crowne Plaza Milwaukee West Hotel
Forty Winks Inn
Forty Winks Inn
#5 of 7 in Wauwatosa

Been to Days Inn West Allis/Milwaukee? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn West Allis/Milwaukee

Address: 1673 S 108th St, Hwy-100 & Mitchell, S 2-Blks, West Allis, WI 53214-4022
Location: United States > Wisconsin > West Allis
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in West Allis
Price Range: $62 - $81 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn West Allis/Milwaukee 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn West Allis/Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn West Allis Hotel West Allis