“Reasonably Priced, Awesome Chips and Salsa with every order”

Habanero's Mexican Kitchen
Ranked #33 of 106 Restaurants in Wauwatosa
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 20, 2016

I always recommend this place to my friends. One of my favorite restaurants, definitely my favorite Mexican. Love the sauces! Fresh guacamole made right at your table fresh.

1  Thank FoodBaron999

Reviewed November 7, 2016 via mobile

I got the 3-item lunch combo for 10$. It was very tasty but did not come with chips n salsa on the side as most restaurants do - i ordered extra and it jacked up my bill to 16$. Which I find a bit pricey. However, all in all the service and food was good. Much recommended place.

Reviewed September 14, 2016

Enjoyed a great lunch today. Lunch was started off with chips and salsa. We ordered a half order of guacamole. My wife had the carnitas tacos(2). This came with Mexican rice and refried beans. I had 2 ground beef tacos that also came with Mexican rice and refried beans. I enjoyed my tacos so much that I added another. Great food at a good price. I would put the price range at cheap eats to mid-range depending on what is ordered.

1  Thank Uldarico S
Reviewed August 29, 2016

Went to Habanero's with our Milwaukee family on a Saturday night. There were eight of us in all and we sat in the bar area. We were really impressed with how they made the guacamole at our table using the ingredients we requested. It was delicious. The staff was very attentive and very friendly. Between the eight of us, we tried several different dishes and all of the different entrees were terrific. The fajita quesadilla,the chicken fajitas and the enchiladas with red sauce were particularly great. We had several pitchers of Margaritss which were excellent. Habaneros gives you a fee round of infused tequila shots which were also very tasty. The bill for all of us which included the restaurant added gratuity was around $200 but as I said, we did have quite a few frosty beverages. We would highly recommend Habaneros for the super food and a great party atmosphere for a big game. BTW, they have a bunch of big screen tvs so you can watch a Packer's win.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

I've been to this restaurant a few times to make sure I just wasn't there on a bad night. I like the location because it is very close to my home. The food is more "American/Mexican" than Mexican. It is disappointingly high priced. I'd not recommend it.