“Great subs from the past”
Review of Suburpia

Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great subs from the past”
Reviewed May 23, 2011

Delicious subs with a unique flavor. Visit monthly!

• Visited May 2011
2 Thank punkin0916

Woodstock, Illinois
“Something different!!”
Reviewed October 29, 2010

So I am in the Wauwatosa area on a fairly regular basis and did a search on my phone for "Best Subs in Milwaukee" and this was one of the places that came up among many others, this was the closest so off I went.
I got the White House standard issue, I did request no OIL which I think I got, got the bag and away I went. The sub was big, lettuce was pretty wilted, but then on the second bite I was hit with a very odd taste of like some salty vinegary dressing garbage, ouch, not good, I still have no clue what that swill is but it was lousy. The sub was decent would I return, Yes, will I request none of the dressing crap, ABSOLUTELY. Good sub's but I believe there is better in the Milwaukee metro area.

1 Thank FoodLvr22
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just the way it was when I was a kid.”
Reviewed June 30, 2010

They have turned back time. I will be back to try the other subs.

1 Thank beeberabibowitz
wisconsin
“You either love it or hate it”
Reviewed April 29, 2009

And I am one that loves it.
SImple menu
Love the Davey Jones and Miles Standish

1 Thank katiewis
Sheboygan county
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Subs that are "Worth the wait !! Boyd D.”
Reviewed February 15, 2009

We frequented Suburpia in the early 70's...missed 'em dearly in the 80's,... briefly visited the one at Brown Port in the 90's,...then they vanished! When we heard they were coming back soon to Wauwatosa we had to " make excuses" to make the journey from Sheboygan county to Milwaukee and always stop on our way back and pick-up a few subs! We were never disapointed . We have since turned several of our friends onto these great subs. We are hopeful that sometime in the near future, Suburpia will open a shop somewhere between the North Shore and Sheboygan??

1 Thank schrottplatz