TripAdvisor

Ranked #5 of 122 Restaurants in Wauwatosa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have not eaten at the Cheesecake Factory in a couple of years and I was really impressed with menu options for vegetarians. I ordered the avocado rolls and it was awesome!!!!! We also had excellent service by Skyler she was so accommodating and friendly. If you ever in the area looking for good food and service ask for Skyler. I will definitely come back again.

Date of visit: September 2019
TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for this review, Lauraann. We're very happy you enjoyed dining with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Write a reviewReviews (284)

Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

I’ve given the gift of a Cheesecake Factory gift card twice over the past few months, both times to young couples. Both couples were very happy to get the cards, and one couple kind of live-blogged their dining experience with me, so I know they enjoyed every bit of their meal, lol. The reason I like the Cheesecake Factory for this purpose is the extremely varied menu and, of course, cheesecake. I myself enjoyed lunch there with friends in the past few months. I had a salad that was fine, service was good, but that’s all I remember.

Date of visit: August 2019
TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2019

Thank you so much for this review. We're very happy you enjoyed dining with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon to enjoy more of our cheesecake.

Reviewed August 19, 2019

Arrived and went to hostess desk. Was a few minutes late to meet some friends so I figured they had probably been seated. The hostesses took no fewer than 5 people ahead of me while I stood completely ignored. To get someone's attention, I literally waved my arms in the air. Once I finally got someone's attention, I explained that I was meeting two others and asked if they might have been seated. The hostess just said "I wouldn't know" and walked away. I was left to wander around the restaurant on my own to find the rest of my party. It was fairly crowded, so it took me a while to finally wander out on the patio and find them. The food was good but that was the worst customer service I have ever experienced in any restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2019
TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2019

Thank you so much for taking time to provide feedback about your experience. We're sorry we did not meet your expectations and welcome the opportunity to speak with you more about this visit. If there is anything else you would care to share with us, please visit http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/connect. Select “General Questions” from the drop-down menu and allow us a few days to get back to you. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed July 25, 2019

On July 14, I went to the cheesecake factory in Wauwatosa Wisconsin. It was a slow day, they didn’t have a whole lot of people there, so I put a to go order in at the cheesecake register. I was told it would be about 20 minutes. 20 minutes come and go, I see other people getting their orders and I’m still waiting. Finally after about 40 minutes I asked how long it would be and the guy points me to the manger and says ask him and he says i’m sorry that it’s taken so long but we have fresh bread were waiting for. Now I know it does not take 40 minutes for some fresh bread. That was just a ruse he was using so I wouldn’t get upset. So now we are nearing an hour and my food is just now coming out. There was no apology by the managers, there were two on site. Neither one approached me with an apology and the bread they claimed I was waiting for I got one piece of the brown bread but no butter. To wait almost an hour for a to go order, and then for a manager to bring it out with no apologies about what they did, I find that at the top level of the worst customer service ever. I will never go back to this cheesecake factory again. I would recommend everyone else stay as far away as possible unless you have time to wait for an hour for it to go order.

Date of visit: July 2019
TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2019

Hi Proudgrandma59. We are truly sorry for your experience picking up your To-Go order. We would have been frustrated too. Our team should better communicate the status of your order and we will address this with them. Thank you and we hope you can give us another chance.

Reviewed July 20, 2019

The dish was well presented. It did have all of the stated ingredients; Shrimp, Chicken, Andouille Sausage, Tomatoes, Peppers, Onions and Garlic Simmered in a Spicy Cajun Style Broth with Cream.
Cream. I'm not sure where the "cream" comes in but it was not present.
The Andouille Sausage was 4-5 small tasteless 3/4" slivers.
Shrimp - I'm not sure there were more than 2-3 pieces.
Chicken - LOTS
Tomatoes - LOTS
Peppers - LOTS
Onion - LOTS
Spice - Mild to medium. It was flavorful but not anything special. I know I'm not in New Orleans but if it's on the menu ... it should taste like more than chicken vegetables and rice.
I'll try another dish next time.

Date of visit: July 2019
TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2019

We're very sorry you did not enjoy your meal during this visit. Next time, we suggest trying another part of our menu! We want to offer as wide of a selection as possible, and our team will be happy to help you find something you'll love. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit.