“Really really good!”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
“Really really good!”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I'm a sandwich freak so was excited to try Firehouse Subs- and was not disappointed.
I usually prefer cold subs -- but since it was a cold, nasty evening I chose the Engineer on WW -toasted. The Engineer has turkey, mushrooms, onions and cheese-- and was delicious with ample turkey on a fresh wheat roll.
My husband chose the New York Steamer-- beef brisket, pastrami and provolone on a WW roll and was also very pleased as well. He ordered the large -- and had to save half for later which is very unusual for him!
We didn't order any sides or beverage since we were taking the order home but plenty of selections were available. There are also a lot of jars of interesting hot sauces to try -- and are numbered according to heat--- I think next time we'll eat there and give some of those a try!
The prices were a little higher than other sub shops--- but the quality of the meat was worth the price--- really tender, moist and fresh tasting.
The staff was very friendly and helpful --- seems like a fun place to stop in at.

• Visited December 2013