“Pleasant lunch”

Dining options: Reservations
Brookfield, Wisconsin
“Pleasant lunch”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Lunch at PF Chang's at Mayfair Mall was at pleasant experience. Walked in off the street at 1 pm with a group of 3 on a Friday afternoon and we were quickly seated. Our waiter was with us immediately asking for drink and app requests. The crisp lettuce wraps were great as an appetizer. We shared a bowl of wonton soup for 3 which was so huge we had to leave 1/2 of it behind, uneaten. It was good, but the stuffed wontons a little sparse in number. We each had a different entrée, and all were quite good. I really liked my Singapore Street Noodles, but the garlic content was high. Not sure how my co-workers appreciated that after my return!. Service was very good with an attentive and friendly waiter. This is a good spot to enjoy some interesting SE Asian food.

• Visited September 2013

Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin
“Glutenfree menu”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

PF Chang's has always been ahead of its time with a GF menu and expanding its GF choices. The flourless chocolate dome cake is outrageously delicious (who is counting carbs or calories?). The lettuce wrap is a "must", too.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank susan T
Wisconsin
“Wait was 90 min and receptionist wasn't pleasant”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Food was great but the atmosphere was cold and loud. (waiters dropped dishes 3 times during our dinner) For the price and wait, we expected a better atmosphere and friendlier staff.

Visited July 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Okay. Not great.”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

My daughter and I were at this restaurant around four hours ago. It wasn't so great. I found my dish greasy. There was no sauce for the rice. I guess I should have read the description more closely but my server had recommended it. Service was slow especially getting and paying the bill. Our server said pineapple juice was available as a drink off the kids' menu. Later I asked if there were free refills and she said yes. When the check came, she had charged us for 2 juices. I complained and then she took it off. I also think the lighting is too dim.

• Visited July 2013
“Keep getting it to go.”
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

I decided to dine in this evening with my daughter. First bad thing, the hostess did not greet me before she sat someone else even though she looked right at me. The next hostess who came also didn't greet me. I had to ask to be seated. When we were seated, things were okay. It was just two of us and we were isolated which is great for the privacy I usually enjoy...except we were sat right behind the bar. The bartender must not have been trained well to count change and throw it in the drawer because all I heard was change being thrown. Very unpleasant. The food was good, not exceptional and the server made a small impression, obviously, because I can't remember his name. I guess I always make a good choice by always ordering it to go.

Visited July 2013