“Keep getting it to go.”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #17 of 105 Restaurants in Wauwatosa
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I decided to dine in this evening with my daughter. First bad thing, the hostess did not greet me before she sat someone else even though she looked right at me. The next hostess who came also didn't greet me. I had to ask to be seated. When we were seated, things were okay. It was just two of us and we were isolated which is great for the privacy I usually enjoy...except we were sat right behind the bar. The bartender must not have been trained well to count change and throw it in the drawer because all I heard was change being thrown. Very unpleasant. The food was good, not exceptional and the server made a small impression, obviously, because I can't remember his name. I guess I always make a good choice by always ordering it to go.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

nothing out of the ordinary as my family visited this mall-based location. i had travelled from florida for a quick 2-day visit with my daughter and her family. there was no crowd, we were seated promptly and the server was quite cordial. the order was taken efficiently, served within a reasonable time and it ranked as typical of the chain. clearly, the server can make the difference of an extra-enjoyable experience. but not the case. just another day for him not a bubbly personality, but competent.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We stopped for lunch on a weekday, the restaurant wasn't very busy. I have eaten both at this particular P. F. Chang's before as well as other ones. This was the first time I can say I don't know if I would go back. I always get the orange chicken and this time it really didn't taste like much and was luke warm at best. Also, the service was incredibly slow.

Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

The bartending crew is A++++++!! They catered to our girls night and served us drinks and food at the bar on a busy Saturday night!! Fabulous team, good eats, good food and good times!! Definitely coming back :)

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Nice ambience, pleasant staff, good food and at lunch not much more than fast food down the street. Good handicapped facility and staff quick to open and hold doors, offer to store walker while ate.

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!