“Still Average Food and Service”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #36 of 98 Restaurants in Wauwatosa
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Racine, Wisconsin
“Still Average Food and Service”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I visited this place four years ago and again just recently. The food hasn't changed much and neither has the service. Given a chain restaurant I never expect much. Some foods came out saltier than others. It's your Chinese Americanized restaurant chain. Because it was quite busy the service was lacking a bit. I'd say this is for the people that don't really enjoy authentic Chinese food and enjoy a saltier palate.

• Visited October 2012

Phoenix, Arizona
“Yum!”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Always a wonderful menu! The flavors and variety are what I love the best. Definely worth checking out, if you have not already visited.

Visited June 2012
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Afraid of law suits?”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Ate there over 2 years ago. Had a reaction to something by the time I got home, itching all over. Called and asked what the ingredients were so I'd know what I was dealing with in the future. Told them I was not interested in suing, just didn't want to go thru this again. Was told they could not and would not tell me that. Needless to say, I've stayed away and told all my friends about this experience.

Richfield, Wisconsin
“Have you seen the "Great Wall of Chocolate"?”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I met a new business acquaintance, and now friend, for discussion and dinner. One of the key kudos of the evening goes to our server, Brad, who was attentive, timely, and a great (yet, not obtrusive) conversationalist. I enjoyed the Asian Grilled Salmon, served over asparagus. One always takes a chance when ordering salmon as there is fine line between tasty and touch. P.F. Chang's cooked the salmon to perfection. The asparagus bed was a blend of slight crispiness and good flavor. My friend decided to have a cup of egg drop soup and the lettuce wraps. Because she was eating lightly, she decided to indulge in the "Great Wall of Chocolate." When it arrived, I couldn't believe the size of this creation. It had six layers of moist chocolate cake, frosting, berries and a delectable raspberry sauce. My friend ate only one of the layers, and graciously shared a bite (yes, I had only one small bite) with me. Can you spell h-e-a-v-e-n? It had to be one of the best desserts I've sampled in some time. My sweet tooth totally approved. On a side note, I ordered take-out Wok-Charred Beef for my husband, who had never eaten at P.F. Chang's. He told me the entree was exceptional, making me feel confident that if I wanted to stop by for take-out, it will be just as delicious at eating in the restaurant itself.

• Visited September 2012
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“okay”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

the dining room is loud making it difficult to have a conversation at times, and I thought the food was greasy, although the vegetables tasted fresh and were cooked just right.

Visited May 2012

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!