“Always Happy Here!”

Ranked #2 of 99 Restaurants in Wauwatosa
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2012

This is my husband's and my favorite place to eat. The service is always wonderful, the food fantastic, and the wine list is great!
We been here on many special occasions and we always recommend Eddie Martini's!

1  Thank judyWaukeshaWi
There are newer reviews for Eddie Martini's

Reviewed May 23, 2012

The place is usually crowed with "yuppies" trying to act big. However, the martinis are delicious and order one straight up just to have it in the large cocktail glass for ambiance.

1  Thank Geri W
Reviewed May 14, 2012

The service alone keeps bringing my husband and I back to Eddie Martini's, but the combination of classic dishes sharing the menu with unique and surprising entrees are not to be upstaged by the ever present and aware staff. My husband enjoyed steak prepared with peppercorn while I feasted on the scrumptious scallops. My absolute favorite dessert is the bread pudding which is brought out piping hot and simply delicious! Eddie Martini's is consistent; always a class act!

1  Thank Bea J
Reviewed May 2, 2012

We went here w/ friends for my birthday. I have been here many times and have never been disappointed. The food is always excellent and the service is great. We always come here for special dates because we know it will always be great food and service.

1  Thank mct911
Reviewed April 6, 2012

The coolest Frank Sinatra type atmosphere; great steaks, fantastic service; made for special occasions.

1  Thank RichardHolubowicz