“Beautiful, cozy setting for GREAT beer and good food”
Review of Cafe Hollander

Cafe Hollander
Ranked #5 of 98 Restaurants in Wauwatosa
Cuisines: American, Belgian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
“Beautiful, cozy setting for GREAT beer and good food”
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

We went there for breakfast. The food was fresh, had some unique touches, and overall was good. I loved the variety of beer and Bloody Mary drinks! Service was good and I loved the space...upscale rustic with big windows. Fresh flowers on the tables is nice. I'd definitely go back!

Minnesota
“Great food and drinks”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The burgers, sweet potato fries, warm pretzels and mojitos are amazing! I had a balsamic salad this time and the onions, nuts and cheese were sparse, as was the dressing. The prices are a bit high, especially for lettuce, but overall, this is one of my favorite Milwaukee restaurants!

cmcdmc
“Absolutely superior”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Amazing food and staff! GM Matt was extremely accommodating while we were planning an event for 20 from where we live (out of state). Extremely impressed with everything from start to finish. Food was excellent, and made with quality ingredients. Great brunch menu. Wish we had the time to try the dinner/drink menu at night. It's definitely on the list for our next visit.

• Visited January 2013
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Excellent experience”
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is located in an area with lots of character and charm. Restaurant itself has a great atmosphere, there is exposed brick and a nice distance between tables. We had a group of 5 people and everyone enjoyed their food and the experience as a whole. They have a top notch selection of beer and the service was excellent. We will come again if we get back to the area.

Wisconsin
“I love their beer selection!”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I've been here twice and I love the atmosphere. First time, sat outside and really enjoyed it. This time, we sat at the bar and had a couple beers. I love their extensive beer menu. The bartender asked if I had any questions about the beer and also asked what types of beer I cared for. She made recommendations and I ended up getting both of her suggestions. They tasted very good. We will visit here again, hopefully, to eat a meal and drink beer next time!

Visited January 2013