“Great beer selection, Appetizers!!”
Review of Innovation

Innovation
Reserve with OpenTable
Innovation is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 98 Restaurants in Wauwatosa
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Watertown Plank
Description: Upbeat and exciting. The place to gather. To see or be seen. There's a new trend in town - and it's where you want to be. As soon as you walk through the door, you'll know what we mean. The hip, energized lounge -- the center of the hubbub -- inspires a dazzling line-up of signature Flight Clubs, cocktails and hors d'oeuvres. Gather, Dine & Celebrate for an altogether contemporary and classically upscale American experience. The décor is sleek and casually upscale, vibrant and inviting with dark copper and gold metallics, plush seating, sculptural fixtures and subtle Kinetic lighting throughout. And whether you're dining indoors at an intimate table in full view of the Open Kitchen, or outdoors with a summer breeze, you'll savor our genuine, attentive service and flavorful, inventive cuisine and delectable desserts. Rotating menus use only the freshest locally grown produce - and with an extensive wine list to match.
Kenosha, Wisconsin
“Great beer selection, Appetizers!!”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Only had drinks and apps, but all were good and our waitress was great!! Also our desserts were fantastic!! Very trendy, but lights could have been dimmer!

Visited March 2012

Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kristen, our waitress was AWESOME!!!”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

My family has frequently dined in the restaurant, and my company has held several meetings there. At one point, we were dining there every Friday night. However, the staff experienced a churn and turned for the worse. The wait staff was horrible, thus visiting other places. We decided to go back late last year, to return to bad service.

Last night, we decided to give them another shot. To our surprise, there was a new manager and staff. Kristen was our waitress that offered suggestions that none of the other wait staff ever offered. She was extremely pleasant, attentive and professional.

I shared our experience with the new manager and later with Kristen. Unfortunately, she will be leaving in a few months after graduating from college in an unrelated field...too bad. but until she does, we will be back and upon making reservations; we will ask for her!

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Anthony S
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
“Great Service”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

I have taken friends serveral time's to this restaurant...and, each time, I have gone the staff remembers who I am...and when I called in for reservations...the hostess remember my name and calls me by my first name...When I give them my last name....

I was sitting at the bar waiting for my friend's and one waitress....Kristen came next to me and greeted me warmly and carried on a pleasant and friendly conservation...while she waited for her order of drinks....Kristen even remember the type of beer I drank....

I said to Kristan...I hope she is our waitress...and she said really and I said YES...so, she went and talked to the hostess and told them I wanted Kristan to services us...

When we sat down Kristen remember who my friends were also, and carried on a very nice conservation getting everyone involved....even my friends were happy and glad...Kristen was our waitress...

As far as our meal goes it was very good....The service was EXCELLENT and Kristan made sure our glasses of water were filled several times...and our drink orders were filled when she noticed our drinks of Soda, Ice Tea and also my beer need refreshing..

As we finished our salads, our plates were taken away right away by one of the hostess..(did not get her name). Also, the manager came up to us and talked to us before we left and asked if every thing was OK...we all said yes...

I will always ask for Kristen to be our waitress when ever I dine at Innovation!!!

She deserves a raise if possible!!!

Hi Kristan that is if you give a copy of this review to her!!!

Rich

• Visited March 2012
New Berlin, Wisconsin
“Awful Prime Rib”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

We were a party of 6 adults on a Saturday night. We had called for reservations, but they had no record of them. Five of us ordered their prime rib special for $17.99, the other had a steak. Baked potatoes came luke warm. Prime rib was tough and full of grizzle. Soup was warm. The only good part of the dinner was the salad bar. Service was average. We were ignored when we complained about the prime rib. The steak was O.K.

• Visited February 2012
“Bad fish fry”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

baked fish was cold, we asked for some hot replacement & it still came back cold & no seasoning. Fried fish was nice & hot but of poor quality, mushy. Fries were nice & hot. Salad bar & chowder were great. Tartar sauce was excellent! Waitress was poor. She rolled her eyes & sighed when i asked if i could split the check (there were 7 of us & i wanted to pay for 4). The table behind us asked for more fish & her response to them was "you're kidding! I just brought you some" Very rude wouldn't you say?