Radisson Hotel Milwaukee West
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Forty Winks Inn(Wauwatosa)
Quality Inn(Milwaukee)
View Hotel
All reviewsmiller parkiguana barroom service isonsite restaurantbaseball gamenice hoteleasy accessstay there againone night staywould highly recommend this hotelcomplimentary breakfasta great staybusiness travelershort driveper nightbusiness tripclean rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 14, 2014

My husband and I stayed here to go to the Brewer game for our 5 year anniversary. We took the shuttle to the game. Before getting out at the stadium we asked the driver if she would be picking us up after the game since they told us 10pm was pick up time. She assured us that we would be picked up AFTER the game so we did not need to leave the game early. Well that was not the case. When I called they said there was nothing they could do but call a cab for us and they would not pay for the cab. We were not the only people left at the stadium so there were others that thought we would be picked up after the game. I will never stay there again! The staff in the restaurant were great and good food.

• Stayed: June 2014
Nathaniel M, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee West, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us and thank you for your additional comments regarding the food and staff in Jimmy's. We hope overall you had a very happy 5th anniversary celebration.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I stayed here a number of time for business. Staff were always professional and the hotel itself in nice and clean. The sleep number beds are amazing. One of my favorite hotels in the area. There is also a nice bar area with good food and drinks (prices are a bit high, but no more than expected for a hotel of this caliber).

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Clinton B
Nathaniel M, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee West, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, as well as our restaurant. We would love to have you stay with us again!

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Actually a very nice hotel. Ok its not 4 or 5 star but for what it is i was very impressed. The rooms are spacious, clean, comfortable bed, clean and nice smelling sheets. The bathroom has a bath as well as a shower (perfect). The staff were very nice and very helpful. I took room service and it was so so.. Not great food, it didn't seem very fresh.

I only stayed one night at this hotel but i would defiantly go back if i had business in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Nathaniel M, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee West, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to review our hotel. We hope the next time business brings you back to Milwaukee you stay here with us. We would love to have you be our guest again.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

It was my daughter's 21st birthday, and she was going to have to spend it alone in a hotel room, because of work the next day. I called the hotel, spoke with Nathaniel Martin, (front office mgr) and he made it his business to make her day special....with a rose and a note from her mom on her bed when she arrived! Awesome service:-)

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank RMaves

I'm always happy to add that additional touch to really surprise our guests. Glad we could make your daughters stay extra special!

Reviewed May 16, 2014

The hotel is located just a short drive off the Interstate and is a short and easy route to the Milwaukee Zoo as well as Miller Park. I think it took us about 5-10 minutes to the zoo and 15 to the Brewer game without even having to get on a main highway. Not to mention, the hotel is right across the street (literally walking distance) to Mayfair Mall with excellent shopping and dining (Cheesecake Factory, PF Changs, Maggianos). They have a decent size indoor swimming pool and restaurant / bar on-site with an outdoor firepit and fun cocktails. The room has a small mini-fridge which was perfect for stashing our 20 month-old's snacks. The coffee was so-so but there is a Barnes N Noble at the mall with Starbucks. Dave N Busters walking distance too if you are looking for late-night fun!
The only complaint that I would have is that like many hotels, the walls seem to be very thin and you could hear slamming doors at all hours of the night as well as drunk neighbors shouting through the next room over.

Room Tip: Maybe see if you can get an end room to avoid loud neighbors...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the attractions surrounding our location. As a Milwaukee native myself, this is one of my favorite sides of town too. The shopping cannot be beat. We hope to see you again.