“shopping three days is noot fun”

Radisson Hotel Milwaukee West
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Wauwatosa
Madison, Wisconsin
“shopping three days is noot fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

Thank goodness for a good hotel after a long day of shopping. Bathrooms are small but the beds are comfortable with a large flat panel TV. Large bar downstairs. Service was friendly. I left a pair of shoes in my room when we left called two days later and they found them and held them for me since I was going back in a week.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Brandon, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

We really enjoyed our stay here. The front desk girls were awesome and informative. Hotel was very clean and quiet. We made use of the well equipped fitness center and made several trips to Jimmy's restaurant which was also very good. We were in Milwaukee to tour and see a Brewers game, the hotel staff gave us great directions and info on places to go see. If we are ever back there we will be staying here again!

Room Tip: maybe ask for room away from tracks.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

We traveled to Milwaukee for a concert at the Bradley Center. Hotel was situated in a convenient location to get to different places. Some shopping near by. We have nothing negative to say about our experience... Everything was good.

• Stayed September 2012
Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

This was the nicest Radisson I've ever been inside. I was disappointed we couldn't stay here longer but we had arrived at 11pm at night and had to leave after breakfast the next morning.

The entrance is open and colorful and welcoming. When we rolled in with two sleeping kids and a cartload of suitcases and bags, the gentlemen at the front jokingly asked us, "Are you moving in?" It was a funny way to acknowledge my extreme over-packing and nice to have someone greet us with a sense of humor and eye contact.

The room was very spacious and neat. We had two large beds which was amazing because the last thing we wanted to do at that time of night was set up the separate cots/cribs for the kids. So we plopped down on the extremely comfortable sleep number beds and were out in seconds.

I wish we had more time to spend there. A friend that lives nearby says the bar inside the hotel is really fun and the pool looked new and clean. While I got ready in the morning I got to watch a little HGTV which is never on the hotel televisions so I was delighted. I will book this place in a heartbeat next time we are in Milwaukee.

Neenah, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

I stayed for 1 night with my two young children following a full day at the zoo. The front desk are amazing, and they really made us feel welcome. The rooms were nice, and wonderfully decorated. The beds were very comfy. The location of the hotel was perfect; right across from a Walgreens and the Mayfair mall. There were alot of eating and shopping choices! We got a really great rate on the room, and we will definately stay here again!

• Stayed August 2012
Oakdale, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

We stayed a couple nights in Milwaukee to go to the zoo and then to a Brewers game. I've been to this hotel several times before, for Brewers games. It's a hop, skip, and a jump from the hotel. And it was very conveniently close to zoo as well. The place was, and is always, clean. The staff was great. No problems checking in. We needed a crib/pack n play for my baby and the maid/hotel staff set it up for us when we checked in. We got there a little early, so they were able to help us right away. The lady setting it up was genuinely nice as were all the other maids we ran across. The pool was fine. It wasn't freezing like other hotel pools. It took a little bit to find the entrance to the pool but we got there. The only inconveniences was nothing to do with the hotel; it was the major road construction on Mayfair Road. I'm sure that will soon be done. I'll be there again in a couple weeks for another Brewers game.

1 Thank dammitjim30
east chicago
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

My husband and I were there with family and for two and half days and it was very nice!! The king bed was super comfy!! The room was beautiful, roomy and clean!! The staff was friendly and helpful. My only issue is if the hotel had continental breakfast it would be perfect!! I would loved stay at your Hotel again and again!!! :-)

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wauwatosa
Crowne Plaza Milwaukee West Hotel
Ambassador Hotel
Ambassador Hotel
#11 of 56 in Milwaukee
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,396 reviews
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield)

Been to Radisson Hotel Milwaukee West? Share your experiences!