“Best Hotel!!”

Radisson Hotel Milwaukee West
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Wauwatosa
Reviewed August 29, 2012

My husband and I were there with family and for two and half days and it was very nice!! The king bed was super comfy!! The room was beautiful, roomy and clean!! The staff was friendly and helpful. My only issue is if the hotel had continental breakfast it would be perfect!! I would loved stay at your Hotel again and again!!! :-)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed August 18, 2012

My wife found a package deal with stay, dinner, and breakfast so we decided to get a night away. I wasn't sure what to expect but the hotel turned out to be very nice. The staff was very friendly and helpful when we checked in. The lobby looked brand new and had all glass walls looking into the restaurant (reviewed separately) and the king room was large and nicely furnished. The location is right across from a mall and is easy access to major roads. We will definitely be back here when we need another night away.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised. Don't know why. I suppose I just had so-so expectations. Our family was holding a Memorial reception for my Mom who passed away last November. We were going to inter her ashes at a nearby cemetery & needed a place to stay & hold the memorial. Everyone one was very helpful & couldn't have been nicer. From my initial phone contact to the final checkout, everyone was great. The room was cleaned properly with all the right details taken care of. Pretty nice room as well. The room rates were very reasonable. The Memorial reception went great thanks to Latoyia & our server, Dennis. He did a great job & made sure everyone was well taken care of. The food was good & fresh. Everyone especially loved the soup & these are fussy people. Thanks again for everything.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Plumbstar
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I stayed here over the weekend to attend a Brewers game and Germanfest. Let me start by saying the staff was awesome. They allowed me an early check in and were very helpful with directions and suggestions.

The Hotel itself was in a good location, about 15 minutes from downtown and about 8 minutes from Miller Park. There are many restaurants around the hotel to chose from. We did some damage at Maggianos and Aliotos.

Our room was spacious, nice beds, very clean, big TV, the air worked well. The in room coffee and water was very nice. The bathroom could have been a little bigger but it was really an issue.

Over all this is a very nice hotel and I would stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

The best staff I have ever encountered during a hotel stay. The check-in staff were knowledgeable, courteous and professional. The rooms were nicely decorated and were very roomy. Bathrooms were a bit small, but didn't effect our stay one bit. Breakfast service was a bit slow, however our waitress was extremely nice and definitely cared about her job. This is obviously a well managed hotel and we will definitely stay again if we are in the area again.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 26, 2012

My husband and I were visiting family in Milwaukee and decided to get a room.
The entrance was very modern and tastefully decorated. The bar and restaraunt were at the entrance which wad cool. Once we arrived in our room, to my dismay the bathroom had not been cleaned, bed were not changed. Basically our room was "lived in" There was urine on the floor and toilet and hair and stains on the bed. The room smelled pretty unpleasant.
Instead of being given a new room, we had to wait in the hall our rooms was properly cleaned. Bad business etiquette. We should have simply been given a clean room.
Overall the stay was ok. The rooms are very modern which we liked and three location was perfect. Just blocks away from our family in Milwaukee.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I stayed at the Radisson Milwaukee West for 8 nights on business. The rooms were great with comofortable beds, adequate bathrooms, etc. However, the bar/restaurant was very frustrating as the service was very slow and inconsistent. We ended up giving up on even attempting to have breakfast as it was impossible to know whether your food would arrive in 5 minutes or 45 minutes!! The reception staff were very friendly and helpful. Very convenient having the mall over the road for various food and shopping outlets.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
BPeterson2303, Manager at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee West, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review regarding your most recent stay with us. I want to thank you for the wonderful comments you left about the hotel, your room, and the front desk staff. The front desk staff were very excited that they were mentioned. I would also like to personally apologize that you were dissatisfied with the service you received in the restaurant. Our F&B Director has been alerted and will be taking care of the issue. If you would like to talk more about the service issues in the restaurant, please contact me at brian.peterson@radisson.com and I will be more than happy to speak with you. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again if your travels bring you back to the area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Wauwatosa
Downtown
Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Downtown
Best Western Milwaukee West
#14 of 56 in Milwaukee
Downtown
InterContinental Milwaukee
InterContinental Milwaukee
#32 of 56 in Milwaukee

Been to Radisson Hotel Milwaukee West? Share your experiences!