“Great Fresh salads/sandwiches!!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Heath Farm Market
Ranked #5 of 23 Restaurants in Wautoma
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great Fresh salads/sandwiches!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

I visited there for the first time with my mom who has eaten there before and just raved about this place. I now know why she did. This place has awesome scratch made food. I had the Italian salad which was very good, it had fresh made mozzarella balls and the best homemade bread crumbs I have ever had! For a entree I had the Italian designer sandwich which was also crazy good! They do not skimp on the meat whatsoever, the bread was great and you can just tell everything was homemade! We went around 2:00pm and it was not packed which was good because my mom says during the lunch rush it is super busy. GREAT food GREAT service will definitely return to eat there in the future!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Coleman D

Wautoma, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always a good place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

The Farm Market has a large menu with many yummy and interesting items and they all taste and look wonderful!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank kpa6342
Naples, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Favorite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

I always make it a point to make it here for lunch at least once when visiting my parents in Wautoma. It's a bit surprising to find such a "foodie" type establishment in such a small town with interesting offerings that are all fresh and made from scratch.There honestly isn't anything else like it around for miles. The prices in my opinion are very reasonable...even cheap by comparison to where I live.

Generally, yes, the service is a bit slow and unorganized...however, I kind of get the feeling that they don't really have "professional" waitstaff. By that I mean the people serving and bussing your table are probably also making your food, working in the gift shop, the antique shop, the garden shop or even helped grow/harvest the food you ate. Personally I don't mind the wait as I'm only ever here on vacation and I think the food is definitely worth the wait.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank atikicat
“Extremely slow service!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

Have been here 5 or 6 times now only because they have great sandwiches. The servers run around in frenzied confusion. Do not eat here if you expect good, efficient and courteous service. Food is good, but very overpriced. It would be worth it if the service was good. I will not give it another chance.

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Antwerpen
“Accommodating”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

Holly and her staff at the Farm Market are amazing. We have a few dietary restrictions, and not only do they accommodate these restrictions, but they come up with fresh new recipes for us each time we are in the restaurant.

Simple, fresh ingredients (out of their own garden in season), innovative recipes and old fashioned customer service make Farm Market a place you have to stop at when in Wautoma.

• Visited March 2013