Super 8 by Wyndham Wautoma
$92
$231
$186
Priceline
Ramada by Wyndham Waupaca(Waupaca)(Great Value!)
$105
$65
EconoLodge
Heidel House Resort & Spa(Green Lake)(Great Value!)
$129
$125
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$105
$102
Travelocity
All reviewscontinental breakfastplace to stayroom was cleanwafflesone night staynice poolfirst floorking bednext morningdeskmattressesrefrigwhirlpoolwifuneralupgrades
Reviewed April 29, 2012

I went to Wautoma to run in a half marathon and stayed at the Super 8. They offered a special rate for runners and so glad I stayed there. The front desk staff were so friendly and helpful. The hotel offers a very nice breakfast (cereal, fruit, waffles, breads, coffee and juice) and I believe there was a computer in the dining room area too.

There was an indoor pool and hot tub. The room was very clean and well laid out. There was a lazyboy recliner in the room.

I do not believe there is an elevator for the 2nd floor, so if you have trouble with stairs, may want to request a first floor room.

If you are looking for a nice hotel in Wautoma, the Super 8 is the place!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Management03761, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Wautoma, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2012

Thank you for your nice comments. We hope your marathon run was a success! :)

Reviewed February 10, 2012

The rates are reasonable, the staff is friendly, the hotel is clean and quiet. Very convenient location. My only complaint is that the mattresses need to be replaced. There is a pool and a hot tub.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Management03761, Front Office Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Wautoma, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! Your comments help us to improve our property and service. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 29, 2011

I was traveling for a family event & needed to stay for 1 night before completing my travels in the morning. This was my 2nd time staying in this Super 8 and was pleased with my stay both times. The desk person was pleasant & helpful. The bed could have been bit more comfortable but the room was very clean.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Management03761, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Wautoma, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2011

Thank you for your nice comments! We hope to see you during your future travels. :)

Reviewed August 6, 2011

Over the past 10-15 years we have frequently stayed at the Super 8 in Wautoma because of its convenient location to our family in Princeton, WI. Sometimes we have stayed just one night, sometimes 3 or 4. We have traveled enough to know that Super 8 is a good, economical place to stay. Not fancy, but suitable. After reading some reviews this year I was apprehensive - had things gone bad there? We checked in, and the answer was loud and clear - things were good! Friendly and helpful front desk people, even talked briefly with the owner as he came by. They said "No problem" to having a friend and his family come over to swim with us at the pool. Great fun! I have stayed at Super 8's around the country which I would not recommend, but this one remains on the recommended list. One thing for everyone to note: the last weekend in July will be awfully busy - because of the Fly-in every year at Oshkosh. Rates will be up, and every motel for miles around will be booked solid.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Management03761, Front Office Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Wautoma, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2011

We're glad you chose to stay with us too! Come again soon!

Reviewed July 25, 2011

The front desk was friendly when checking in. All rooms in WI are now non-smoking. When we walked into our room, it was obvious it used to be a smoking room. A family member has asthma, so we can't be around smoke. I went to the front desk to ask for a room that was never a smoking room. They were so appologetic, and understanding. They moved us to a different room. She kept saying how glad she was that she was able to move us. Our room was very clean and comfortable. The only complaint we had was the carpet was a little damp. It may have been just cleaned, we don't know. It was much nicer than what I would have expected at a Super 8.

I would definitely stay here again. It was very clean and the staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your nice comments! We hope to see you again sometime.