“A Fun Place”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #23 of 162 Restaurants in Wausau
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I hate country music. I don't really care about Texas BUT I LOVE THIS PLACE!!! You get a bucket of peanuts in the restaurant and a bag when you leave. You can throw them on the floor if you want (which my Grandma hates, but I think is neat, although I never throw them on the floor). There's this cinnamon butter and endless rolls at the start. Mostly this place has BBQ things and steak/hamburgers.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

One of my favorite places to stop when traveling. Have never had a bad meal or experience at this location. Service is always fantastic and the atmosphere is fun and inviting. Servers are helpful and definitely know the menu and make great suggestions. Restroom is always clean.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Great food and great service ...We called ahead for seating and when we arrived,. they were ready to seat us and take our order.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

My wife, daughter, and I stopped here for a late dinner one night. We called ahead, and were pleasantly surprised when we walked in the door they were ready for us. We were seated immediately by a friendly hostess. Our waitress came promptly and took our orders. The food was well-prepared, and came reasonably quickly. Our only complaint is that everything here is very salty, which actually stops us from frequenting this restaurant more often. The service was also a little lacking after we received our food. We had to track our waitress down to ask for the check. The atmosphere is fun and entertaining, good family place for dinner.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Great value for a steak meal. Kids love the peanuts. Service is good and the food is very consistent for a chain restaurant. It is definitely a loud and a fun place. The staff really gets into entertaining the patrons. Wait could be a little long at times, but I think if you are there a little early it is not so bad. So for your next birthday give it a try. You may be in for a surprise!

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!