“Great Food with Good Friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #14 of 161 Restaurants in Wausau
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rothschild WI
“Great Food with Good Friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

Recently had dinner at the Roadhouse with two other couples. Bar service was attentive and the drinks were stout. My wife had the skewered shrimp which she loved. I had the salmon with Jasmine rice which was very good. We both raved about the salads which featured fresh veggies and cold plates.. Our server was new that night but did a fantastic job.

• Visited January 2013

Stetsonville, Wisconsin, United States
“Fast service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

We had tickets to a concert and we planned for supper taking over an hour on a weeknight. Service was fast. We hadn't finished our salads when the steaks came. Hot and done perfect. Brook our server was pleasant and efficient. Offered drink refills twice and checked on our steaks.

• Visited January 2013
“Good steaks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

Being a chain restaurant its not my favorite place to eat, but this occasion and location really worked out for us, the food was really good.....the staff ( our server) seemed rude at first but by the end of our meal I changed my opinion about her ( maybe she was having a bad night....it happens to all off us) . I would go there again for sure .

Chicago, Illinois
“Rude waitress and terrible food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

I thought I'd give this place another try (tried it by home) but it turned out to be just as bad. The hamburgers were dry and tasteless and the chicken was slimy and had the taste like it was from the day before. The rolls and cinnamon butter were the only good things to talk about. Dinner would've been bettter if I just ate that. Don't waste your money.

Visited January 2013
Mosinee
“great restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2012

We love Texas Roadhouse. We dine there frequently. The steak always has great flavor. Love the chil and the salads. Will definitely go back again.

Visited December 2012

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!